08:57, Sun 21 Apr
Very true, I expected us to get 7 points from the final games prior to the Cardiff game.

The 4 points so far is where I expected us to be.
08:59, Sun 21 Apr
Another weekend closer to this nightmare being over. Meaning I can stop obsessing over the table and league predictors.

Overhaul of playing staff soon.

Still as it stands out of the bottom 3 and in our hands.

Always take a point away.
09:02, Sun 21 Apr
Very true, I expected us to get 7 points from the final games prior to the Cardiff game.

yes i thought 7 too prior to Cardiff, but we’re picking them up in different matches!

the pressure on the Huddersfield game is immense

the theory earlier of it was unlikely we’d play well 3 times in a row is a fair shout given what we’ve seen this season
shd
09:08, Sun 21 Apr
derbyblue

yes i thought 7 too prior to Cardiff, but we’re picking them up in different matches!

the pressure on the Huddersfield game is immense

the theory earlier of it was unlikely we’d play well 3 times in a row is a fair shout given what we’ve seen this season

2 games in a row would be nice
09:10, Sun 21 Apr
shd
Huddersfield were absolutely disgraceful yesterday after they conceded. If we can get the first goal they will fold as it is them relegated. I think we send them down.

One thing about this group is after a crap display we usually respond. That’s my positive
09:16, Sun 21 Apr
Trouble is, the worry is if we somehow score first I can’t see us going for the throat

The big game is today really

Come on mr Eustace, come on Blackburn

Arte et Labore
09:26, Sun 21 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Trouble is, the worry is if we somehow score first I can’t see us going for the throat

The big game is today really

Come on mr Eustace, come on Blackburn

Arte et Labore

Made me laugh 👍🏻
09:32, Sun 21 Apr
shd
Christ….that’s depressing
A 0-0 away at the team with the worst defensive record in ALL leagues

And we’ve done it twice this year !!!!! [/quote]

We are the only team to fail to score against them this season

But Middlesbrough managed to get less points against them than we have
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
09:35, Sun 21 Apr
Huddersfield conceded 4 yesterday at home to Swansea, and 4 against us earlier in the season. I still reckon the best we’ll do next week though is 0-0.
10:18, Sun 21 Apr
jaspersbovril
We will still only be 2pts ahead going into the final game.
Not trying to win yesterday was football terrorism
Tony Fantastico
11:37, Sun 21 Apr
Inexcusable approach yesterday.
The nightmare now is Wednesday winning next two and us losing next week. 22/1 acca!
We have to be better next week.
11:39, Sun 21 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
jaspersbovril

Especially as we played the second half knowing that Huddersfield and Plymouth had both lost. We had near enough a free hit at trying to gain a win with the knowledge a loss wouldn't have been catastrophic.
11:46, Sun 21 Apr
Everbluesince92
Rab C Nesbitt
jaspersbovril

Especially as we played the second half knowing that Huddersfield and Plymouth had both lost. We had near enough a free hit at trying to gain a win with the knowledge a loss wouldn't have been catastrophic.
Yeah it was ridiculous given what we knew
Tony Fantastico
11:48, Sun 21 Apr
Bluenose27
Huddersfield conceded 4 yesterday at home to Swansea, and 4 against us earlier in the season. I still reckon the best we’ll do next week though is 0-0.

I don't think a draw is good enough. We need to worry about Sheffield Wednesday. I think Huddersfield are already gone. Wednesday will get out of it
11:57, Sun 21 Apr
Ribeye
Bluenose27

I don't think a draw is good enough. We need to worry about Sheffield Wednesday. I think Huddersfield are already gone. Wednesday will get out of it

We'll know soon enough. I'm far more nervous about the Blackburn V Wednesday game than I was about yesterday, tbh. Just hoping they don't win so it's still in our hands.