23:50, Sat 20 Apr
Yeah it’s one of them. By the rules yeah he’s probably impeded the keeper which means it is the right decision, but I doubt he’d have saved it anyway. Stroud should have give it anyway as recompense for the blatant handball he missed the other week 😉😂
23:59, Sat 20 Apr
Linked Image

bigger ,,... [i.ibb.co]
00:01, Sun 21 Apr
[x.com]

Yeah ... ref's going to give that as offside every time in my opinion

Linked Image
06:54, Sun 21 Apr
Yeah, 100% offside, correct call
Happy Clapper
07:59, Sun 21 Apr
Le Mod
The ironic thing is I would guess that that is quite literally the only time all season that Buchanan has been as close as that to our opponents goal
08:07, Sun 21 Apr
Le Mod
The ironic thing is I would guess that that is quite literally the only time all season that Buchanan has been as close as that to our opponents goal

Interesting that all of a sudden stroud wants to apply the actual rules but slapping the ball in from 6 yards is apparently legit. The pleb.
08:13, Sun 21 Apr
I enjoyed how Stroud let Rotherham take a freekick for offside in our half.
08:28, Sun 21 Apr
My Blue Heaven
He didn’t do anything wrong in that instance, the linesman gave it ffs.

Some of our fans need to get the chip off their shoulder

It was the correct decision, not a pigs ear at all.

We are getting a victim mentality to match the scousers
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
08:36, Sun 21 Apr
Tandy
I didn’t. That was the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen for a while
Tony Fantastico
08:52, Sun 21 Apr
StechyBlue
Le Mod

Interesting that all of a sudden stroud wants to apply the actual rules but slapping the ball in from 6 yards is apparently legit. The pleb.

Exactly this
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:53, Sun 21 Apr
He got the decision right, it’s not really about him this week
Happy Clapper
08:59, Sun 21 Apr
Tandy

The Rotherham commentators said at that point the blues fans don’t understand the rules and made some other comment. I stopped watching that not long after.

This is taken from a referee forum.

“ If between the ball being played and the player receiving the ball having moved from an offside position in the opponent's half to their own half they are still offside. Until recently the IDFK would be taken on the half way line, but it is now taken where they received the ball, and that has sent a lot of fans into meltdown when it is in their own half. “
08:59, Sun 21 Apr
You’re aware the linesman gave it yeah?
09:00, Sun 21 Apr
Bluenose27
Think Stroud as the referee probably explains some of it. You know the useless idiot who missed a blatant handball the other week.

2 x handballs in the same build up