My Blue Heaven
You’re aware the linesman gave it yeah?

eff everyone involved
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:05, Sun 21 Apr
It's unfortunately the correct decision.

Having said that way more often than not I think that goal gets given and I'm not sure how much Buchanan was blocking the goalies view. Besides if Rotherham had two goalies with a lovely clear view of the strike neither were getting to that shot.

I also didn't realise it had been ruled out until about 3 minutes later as I was celebrating like an absolute loon.

Frustrating but it was in all honesty a good call from the lino. In a game that was otherwise really poorly officiated.
Eff miyoshi for his pitiful shot
09:11, Sun 21 Apr
Just watched it from a fan video - how the feck has the lino spotted it and WHY is Buchanan running towards the keeper?! If he stands still it’s a goal. Urgh.
09:11, Sun 21 Apr
It was Jotaesque
09:14, Sun 21 Apr
Buchanan looked like a streaker at the cricket
09:29, Sun 21 Apr
mr_crosby
Tandy
I enjoyed how Stroud let Rotherham take a freekick for offside in our half.

The Rotherham commentators said at that point the blues fans don’t understand the rules and made some other comment. I stopped watching that not long after.

This is taken from a referee forum.

“ If between the ball being played and the player receiving the ball having moved from an offside position in the opponent's half to their own half they are still offside. Until recently the IDFK would be taken on the half way line, but it is now taken where they received the ball, and that has sent a lot of fans into meltdown when it is in their own half. “
That's actually mental. The offence occurs when the ball is played and is where the player is at that time. In theory, if there is a heavy wind, there could be an indirect free-kick in the feckin defending penalty area.
09:51, Sun 21 Apr
bluearmyfaction
mr_crosby
Tandy
I enjoyed how Stroud let Rotherham take a freekick for offside in our half.

The Rotherham commentators said at that point the blues fans don’t understand the rules and made some other comment. I stopped watching that not long after.

This is taken from a referee forum.

“ If between the ball being played and the player receiving the ball having moved from an offside position in the opponent's half to their own half they are still offside. Until recently the IDFK would be taken on the half way line, but it is now taken where they received the ball, and that has sent a lot of fans into meltdown when it is in their own half. “
That's actually mental. The offence occurs when the ball is played and is where the player is at that time. In theory, if there is a heavy wind, there could be an indirect free-kick in the feckin defending penalty area.

Yep absolutely mental
10:21, Sun 21 Apr
was the man city goal offside yesterday too then?
when silva shoots there’s an offside player on the goal line, no?
10:23, Sun 21 Apr
He’s behind the keeper and not interfering don’t be silly
10:26, Sun 21 Apr

erm, but i thought you’re in an offside position or you’re not?? what i’m saying is those goals get given

the rotherham goalie was not saving that rocket yesterday even if there was no one else on the pitch except him and stanno!

disappointing that’s all - it was a rocket worthy of winning a poor performance game!
10:27, Sun 21 Apr

erm, but i thought you’re in an offside position or you’re not??

That hasn’t been the offside law for over 10 years.
10:30, Sun 21 Apr
Massive difference

Honestly, get a grip
10:31, Sun 21 Apr

erm, but i thought you’re in an offside position or you’re not??

That hasn’t been the offside law for over 10 years.

sure - but what i’m saying is if our goal is ruled out then that citeh one should be too, but it’s left open to interpretation

anyway - clearly we didn’t turn in a performance worthy enough to win the match yesterday - just gotta hope we win at Huddersfield and other results go our way again
11:14, Sun 21 Apr
Deleted.