...38 goals in 92 games for us, feck me we'd kill for that return these days 😤
12:58, Mon 22 Apr
Tam
Tam
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Tam
This is based on technical ability - here goes.

Paul Furlong
Marlon King
Peter Ndlovu
Dele Adebola
Che Adams
Jay Stansfield
Cameron Jerome
Steve Claridge
Wayne Clarke
Lukas Jutkiewicz

I struggled with the last four, tbh.

Claridge far too low, otherwise very good. 78.

Probably - I just remember the ball bouncing off his shins a lot, but yes, he could probably move up a place.

Two players that are appearing low on most people’s lists scored double figure premier league goals in a season which is interesting.
12:59, Mon 22 Apr
gerry1875
Chris says FEA
Who tf is Wayne Clarke
Wayne Clarke was pretty decent for us, albeit in a struggling side, we signed him from Wolves and sold him to Everton

Didn’t we do something weird with the valuation - was a joint deal with Storer from memory?

...feck off Raj 🤣🤣 😤
We did indeed, p!$$ed Wolves off in retaliation to them still owing us a bundle of cash for Joe Gallagher (£325k in the early 80s was a shite load for a football club) when they went bankrupt and the debt got wiped out.

Wolves had a sell on clause so we said Clarke was sold for £50k and Storer £300 or something like that.
13:03, Mon 22 Apr
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
gerry1875
Chris says FEA
Who tf is Wayne Clarke
Wayne Clarke was pretty decent for us, albeit in a struggling side, we signed him from Wolves and sold him to Everton

Didn’t we do something weird with the valuation - was a joint deal with Storer from memory?
yes we sold Storer for £300,000 and Clarke for about £50,000, it nullified Wolves claim to any money we made on profit for him
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Nose of Blue
1 Paul Furlong - Scored around 1 in 3 throughout his career
2 Wayne Clark - Great player for us in a struggling team notching up two lots of 19 goals / season
3 Che Adams - Improved massively at Blues, bags of pace and decent distance finisher
4 Marlon King - All round forward play was superb we just got him when he was too old
5 Peter Ndlovu - Best technical player but lacked goals for us, 37 in 100 games for his country though
6 Jay Stansfield - Lots to learn still but cracking player in the making. Can't knock the amount of goals this season for a struggling team
7 Steve Claridge - Just lacked that bit of pace which would have made him have a career at a higher level. Work rate was unbelieve - similar to Jukey
8 Lukas Jutkiewicz - phenomenal servant to the club, just never going to be a 20 a season man
9 Dele Adebola - see the two above, except more pace about him
10 Cameron Jerome - pace, power, just lacked the goals

Don’t agree with some of the sequencing but you’re obviously a thoughtful and knowledgeable fellow. 74.

Just dependent on what the rating is made on, goals alone for strikers or all round play?? but I'll take a 74 LOL!
Dele Adebola - Class act
Wayne Clarke - 80's Forsell
Steve Claridge - 25 goal season
Peter Ndlovu - baller
Che Adams - should neva
Marlon King - rolls royce
Cameron Jerome - hot and cold
Paul Furlong - goal getter
Lukas Jutkiewicz - stalwart
Jay Stansfield - so far so good
13:08, Mon 22 Apr
gerry1875
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
gerry1875
Chris says FEA
Who tf is Wayne Clarke

yes we sold Storer for £300,000 and Clarke for about £50,000, it nullified Wolves claim to any money we made on profit for him

That's it, I remember there was outrage in the Evening Mail.
Nose of Blue
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Nose of Blue
1 Paul Furlong - Scored around 1 in 3 throughout his career
2 Wayne Clark - Great player for us in a struggling team notching up two lots of 19 goals / season
3 Che Adams - Improved massively at Blues, bags of pace and decent distance finisher
4 Marlon King - All round forward play was superb we just got him when he was too old
5 Peter Ndlovu - Best technical player but lacked goals for us, 37 in 100 games for his country though
6 Jay Stansfield - Lots to learn still but cracking player in the making. Can't knock the amount of goals this season for a struggling team
7 Steve Claridge - Just lacked that bit of pace which would have made him have a career at a higher level. Work rate was unbelieve - similar to Jukey
8 Lukas Jutkiewicz - phenomenal servant to the club, just never going to be a 20 a season man
9 Dele Adebola - see the two above, except more pace about him
10 Cameron Jerome - pace, power, just lacked the goals

Don’t agree with some of the sequencing but you’re obviously a thoughtful and knowledgeable fellow. 74.

Just dependent on what the rating is made on, goals alone for strikers or all round play?? but I'll take a 74 LOL!

It's based largely on me making it up as I go along.
13:11, Mon 22 Apr
We did indeed, p!$$ed Wolves off in retaliation to them still owing us a bundle of cash for Joe Gallagher (£325k in the early 80s was a shite load for a football club) when they went bankrupt and the debt got wiped out.

Wolves had a sell on clause so we said Clarke was sold for £50k and Storer £300 or something like that.

lol yes ... and in fact your typo is near the truth ,,,, Storer probably was only worth £300 !!
13:11, Mon 22 Apr
Dele Adebola 6
Paul Furlong 1
Marlon King 2
Che Adams 3
Peter Ndlovu 7
Steve Claridge 4
Jay Stansfield 5
Lukas Jutkiewicz 8
Wayne Clarke 10
Cameron Jerome 9
foghorn leghorn
Dele Adebola - Class act
Wayne Clarke - 80's Forsell
Steve Claridge - 25 goal season
Peter Ndlovu - baller
Che Adams - should neva
Marlon King - rolls royce
Cameron Jerome - hot and cold
Paul Furlong - goal getter
Lukas Jutkiewicz - stalwart
Jay Stansfield - so far so good

31. Ndlovu and Dele too high. Furlong way too low.
1 Peter Ndlovu
2 Paul Furlong
3 Marlon King
4 Che Adams
5 Dele Adebola
6 Jay Stansfield
7 Wayne Clarke
8 Steve Claridge
9 Lukas Jutkiewicz
10 Cameron Jerome
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
13:12, Mon 22 Apr
Ribeye
Dele Adebola 6
Paul Furlong 1
Marlon King 2
Che Adams 3
Peter Ndlovu 7
Steve Claridge 4
Jay Stansfield 5
Lukas Jutkiewicz 8
Wayne Clarke 10
Cameron Jerome 9

Pretty good. Clarke and Jerome too low, 68.