14:12, Fri 26 Apr
We are well stocked for central midfielders and I think he wants to leave. Sell and re-invest.
14:13, Fri 26 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
IanT
What exactly are you expecting?

He's 19 and had half a dozen managers and god knows how many coaches in the last 12 months.
It’s not exactly an unfair criticism, you wouldn’t build the team around him based on this- which is what the OP asked.

Yeah this. It was a reasonable answer, whether you agree with it or not.
14:14, Fri 26 Apr
I'd be playing JJ and Paik together in our final two games. Sunjic doesn't give us enough in possession and was one of the reasons we didn't beat Rotherham.

I'd love us to keep JJ and build a team around him but agree with Mod. I think he'll be off.
14:15, Fri 26 Apr
No, sell 5M+ if we can
14:25, Fri 26 Apr
IF we stay up: would you build the team around him?

No, we'd be in another relegation battle.
14:38, Fri 26 Apr
Trialist

No, we'd be in another relegation battle.
Theres no way he is good enough to build your team around. Not many players are.
15:01, Fri 26 Apr
Yeah the question I'd ask is would he be the standout best player for any of the teams currently in the top 6? My answer is no, and as that's where we want to be I'd argue he's not someone we'd build an entire team around. That doesn't take away from the fact he's a very good young footballer.

I think he'll be off anyway.
15:05, Fri 26 Apr
footballisanart

Hard one to judge. Needs a proper run of games in centre midfield being the number 8 has attributes for that role.

Been killed by being shipped onto the left which on the contrary he has 0 attributes for. Ruined both his game and ours by doing this.
15:10, Fri 26 Apr
Sell if the price is right...then bring him back a couple of years after the messiah returns from Madrid and the two of them can drive us forward to become one of the most feared teams in the Premier league 💪💪👊👊👊💙💙💙
15:57, Fri 26 Apr
WelshingBlues
Madness people can’t see the common sense in this. He’s our Bellingham !!1 We need to absolutely build the team around him

This, most of our supporters are as thick as shit
16:15, Fri 26 Apr
Zublue
WelshingBlues
Madness people can’t see the common sense in this. He’s our Bellingham !!1 We need to absolutely build the team around him

Thick as shit because we can't see that JJ is the next Bellingham?

Right on gents
16:23, Fri 26 Apr
yeehaw
No, sell 5M+ if we can

That + needs to do a lot of heavy lifting in your fee if we stay up.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:33, Fri 26 Apr
I wouldnt underestimate a young player who can surge past players, carry the ball relatively well, always looks for a forward pass with a decent shot and eye for goal

He has a lot of very very useful qualities

would like to keep him and se him develop into a player that could contribute lots in a top 6 side
17:02, Fri 26 Apr
Super Hans
yeehaw
No, sell 5M+ if we can

That + needs to do a lot of heavy lifting in your fee if we stay up.

I don't think he's worth much more than that, and his stats back my view
17:03, Fri 26 Apr
Zublue
WelshingBlues

Erm... Ok 👌
Personally I think it would be a thick as shit idea to build the team around James. And still nobody has explained to me what that even means in terms of, recruitment, style of play and is there a plan B???