14:28, Sat 4 May
I'm looking forward to it. I think we're going to smash it.
14:31, Sat 4 May
Yep.

Be positive.

It's a good chance to re-set and have a winning season.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
14:33, Sat 4 May
Exactly.

We've spent 11 consecutive seasons in this division and most have been dire.

We should be able to enjoy, as you say, a winning season next year.

Time to break the League 1 points record!
LBN
14:33, Sat 4 May
bluer than blues

If Tony is here yes
14:34, Sat 4 May
bluer than blues

I am too. Weirdly not arsed about going down. Though being absolutely ficking leathered might have something to do with that
14:34, Sat 4 May
'dust down' 'recover' 'go again'
14:35, Sat 4 May
LBN
Trip to Wembley as well if we take the auto windscreens thing whatever it’s called thing seriously
14:35, Sat 4 May
It might take us two seasons to bounce back but I’m confident when we do we will be much stronger than we’ve been for years.
14:36, Sat 4 May
People it is what it is, we MUST take it on the Chin.....as Arni says.......we'll be BACK.
Sunderland Portsmouth Derby say hello.
We can emulate what Ipswich have done...... though preferably not 4 years in League 1
Yeah we're in exactly the same situation as those clubs were so you have a fair point. Hopefully we'll be able to find enough money stuffed down the back of the sofa to convince the EFL to let us enter the league next year.
thethinblueline
Trip to Wembley as well if we take the auto windscreens thing whatever it’s called thing seriously

Could meet the Moors in it!
14:37, Sat 4 May
Yeah whatever. At the very best we will waste a year in a division beneath us frankly. At worst if our recruitment remains abject and our leadership fannies about with managerial appointments we could be heading for our worst finish it our history

Today is shite and maybe if we win our first 10
games 5-0 i might feel more positive but at the moment it hurts
14:38, Sat 4 May
Time for the new owners to prove themselves when it comes to on-field decisions. Let's see what the summer recruitment is like.