14:38, Sat 4 May
Clapton
It might take us two seasons to bounce back but I’m confident when we do we will be much stronger than we’ve been for years.

Yeah I absolutely agree. And the owners will have learnt big lesson this season. They were perhaps too naïve about just how difficult English is.
Kumars Fashion Sense
Sunderland Portsmouth Derby say hello.

All of those clubs went down with terrible owners.
Tam
14:40, Sat 4 May
Just coming out of the ground now. Bring next season on and FEA
Make Blues Great Again
14:40, Sat 4 May
Can’t say we don’t don’t deserve to go down. We will be challenging for promotion next season and hopefully we will do an Ipswich and bounce up to the top flight. It’s a set back, but I’ve seen a few of those in my time.
14:42, Sat 4 May
Tam
The other thing is that L1 should be easier next season; Pompey out, Derby out and probably Bolton.

Although, Burton... 😳
14:42, Sat 4 May
Sat-nav re-routed due to incident ahead.

Destination: Premiership via the scenic route.

Let's enjoy it for what it is. Next year will see us winning more - and that will have a positive impact on players, staff and fans.
14:46, Sat 4 May
Tam
Mansfield, Stockport, Wycombe, Exeter, Stevenage, Burton at home will be all ticket
14:51, Sat 4 May
ANOtherBN
Sat-nav re-routed due to incident ahead.

Destination: Premiership via the scenic route.

Let's enjoy it for what it is. Next year will see us winning more - and that will have a positive impact on players, staff and fans.

Love tgat. Well said. 💙
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
While we all know we have no divine right to bounce straight back up, I feel positive.

I’m old and have lived through plenty of relegations. This one feels different though and not just because I’m desensitised to it. It’s the bigger picture for me. Too much positive on the periphery of the Club’s operations for it to not bleed on to the pitch, eventually.

The moment the fixtures are out I’m planning at least one trip back with my family. - more likely two. I have one daughter who has never seen the Blues live. She will have the privilege of watching us in the third division and then watch our inevitable rise thereafter. My other daughter’s first game was a dire 1-1 draw versus Wigan. We do it right in this family.

KRO & FEA
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
Tam
18:07, Sat 4 May
Tam
Tam

And just got back - got off the M6 and the car's alternator shorted. Thick smoke inside the car, a quick abandonment and a call to the RAC who were great. I'm now going out for a beer and a sulk with the car at a local garage and a £500 bill coming up. Great day.
Make Blues Great Again
18:10, Sat 4 May
Tam
Cambridge
Oxford

Some half decent places to go to. When we are in the Prem, you can say "I was there".
18:47, Sat 4 May
Might have a derby with the Vile U21s.
18:50, Sat 4 May
Tam
Tam
Tam

And just got back - got off the M6 and the car's alternator shorted. Thick smoke inside the car, a quick abandonment and a call to the RAC who were great. I'm now going out for a beer and a sulk with the car at a local garage and a £500 bill coming up. Great day.
Been quite a week or so for you one way or another! Enjoy your pint.
18:51, Sat 4 May
Daniel
Might have a derby with the Vile U21s.
yes and that's the harsh reality.