mad
18:58, Sat 4 May
One way or another we needed a fresh new division to play in after all this time. We now have that. Onwards and upwards
19:09, Sat 4 May
I love people's assumptions that we'll come straight back up.
We've no divine right.
It's a shit show.
19:10, Sat 4 May
Without expecting a cake walk, I’m looking forward to it. It’s going to be fun.
It will be exciting what ever happens with these owners. They can now build there own team and remove the dead wood.
KRO FEA
bluer than blues
I'm looking forward to it. I think we're going to smash it.

Absolutely this

Sick of the moaning, whinging and blaming. We have been relegated. Bring on next year
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
bluer than blues
I'm looking forward to it. I think we're going to smash it.

That's the spirit - and for once, I actually mean that 👍
Up the feckin Blues
19:34, Sat 4 May
I wonder how much collective knowledge there is at the club about the challenges of L1 and how best to face them.

Disrupting a functioning setup to live the dream of no fear football with added social media followers underestimated how tough the Championship was going to prove, and if we don't treat next season's opponents with proper respect we could find ourselves embarrassed again. We need some input from people who know their way round this level.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
That’s why we’ve appointed Lyle Taylor as DOF
19:42, Sat 4 May
I’m trying to be positive about it but it’s really hard atm, maybe when the dust has settled it’ll come but right now it’s gutwrenching

Bouncing back straight away wont be easy, even though we’ll have the biggest bank balance we’ll be among teams with recent experience on how to get out of this league
19:43, Sat 4 May
Tam
Tam
Just coming out of the ground now. Bring next season on and FEA

💙 Love you Tam. Not in a gay way though. But it could be? if that's what you wanted?
Up the feckin Blues
mad
19:44, Sat 4 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Without expecting a cake walk, I’m looking forward to it. It’s going to be fun.

Absolutely. Even if we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot for another season we should as a bare mimimum be able to do what Cov have been able to of late stumble up and out the division. Get things right and we should be looking at Wolves style 2014 or Ipswich of late as a modest expectation of what we could achieve