07:05, Mon 6 May
Alex Dicken reports from Birmingham City's end-of-season awards dinner at the ICC building in the city centre

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Notable absentees included Krystian Bielik, Siriki Dembele, Scott Hogan and Oliver Burke.

Noted. Reported. Should be locked up.
07:20, Mon 6 May
What’s Bielik doing???
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Notable absentees included Krystian Bielik, Siriki Dembele, Scott Hogan and Oliver Burke.

Noted. Reported. Should be locked up.

They’re off then
07:24, Mon 6 May
Lichblue
What’s Bielik doing???

Having some dignity
Yes I would think that's his take on it..
Doesn't think we should be having an award's evening after that season.

He's lead by example over the past few months it certainly won't be him being disrespectful
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
My Derby ex workmates aren't fans of Bielik, cracking player for them, but as soon as they dropped to League 1 he was off. He's a Polish international, so he won't be hanging around, which is fair enough, but they weren't happy about how he apparently just announced he wouldn't play for them again. Mind you, Derby fans are chunts, so who knows?
Up the feckin Blues
He had to get picked for the World Cup

He deserves to play higher than the 3rd tier. He’s been a good performer and has been outstanding the last 7 or so games
Definitely better at CH than in midfield. No problem with any of the old heads who want offski.
Up the feckin Blues
09:19, Mon 6 May
Yep, the whole reason we got him is because he wouldn’t play in the 3rd tier with Derby.

He’d be the one contracted player who I’d be really gutted about losing.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:22, Mon 6 May
Totally, but no way he'll drop with us.
Up the feckin Blues
Not entirely sure how true it is but apparently Bielik, Dembele, Hogan and Burke never turned up for the awards last night…
09:59, Mon 6 May
No disrespect to you, but....🤷‍♂️
Up the feckin Blues
10:00, Mon 6 May
TrickyBlue
Not entirely sure how true it is but apparently Bielik, Dembele, Hogan and Burke never turned up for the awards last night…
I’ll refrain from making the obvious quip…….🤨
10:00, Mon 6 May
Yeah, I have to say of all the Blues related things I'm not arsed about. This is right up there.