Any one go and can confirm the no shows?
10:00, Mon 6 May
Bielik{sadly} .Dembele and Burke {spectre at the feast} Those are according to the Meaning evil -so might be total bollix
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Totally, but no way he'll drop with us.
Tbf he has. And is under contract. It’s really not his decision
Tony Fantastico
10:08, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Totally, but no way he'll drop with us.
Tbf he has. And is under contract. It’s really not his decision

Unless he has a get out clause?
10:16, Mon 6 May
He could well have a clause in his contract in which case its out of our hands. Plus having unhappy players who are demotivated just doesn't work. He may even have a clause that states following relegation if a bid is received over 2 million it has to be accepted.
10:19, Mon 6 May
Someone still has to pay that figure though.
Tony Fantastico
10:20, Mon 6 May
BlueSteve
He could well have a clause in his contract in which case its out of our hands. Plus having unhappy players who are demotivated just doesn't work. He may even have a clause that states following relegation if a bid is received over 2 million it has to be accepted.

Yeah, you don't want unhappy players at the club anyway, not sure of his situation at Derby at the time but he made it clear he wouldn't stay. If that's the case with us then for me, he can go. Anyone can who doesn't want to be at Blues.
Up the feckin Blues
10:22, Mon 6 May
My Blue Heaven
He had to get picked for the World Cup

He deserves to play higher than the 3rd tier. He’s been a good performer and has been outstanding the last 7 or so games

Absolute this he is a player who can definitely hold his head high and is too good to be playing in league one.

We have to take emotion out of things and realise these guys have a short career and need to do what’s best for them and not us.
10:23, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt

If they have the resources I would be surprised if Eustace doesn't come in for him.
10:26, Mon 6 May
Tarquin
Rab C Nesbitt

If they have the resources I would be surprised if Eustace doesn't come in for him.
I think Eustace will be in for Sanderson as well.
10:26, Mon 6 May
He signed a contract with us, players are happy with the wages when they are injured or don’t give a feck. want there cake and eat it.
If we can’t convince Beilik to stay I’d be looking to loan him out, so we can have him when we (hopefully) return

Same goes for Buchanan and Paik

Bielik & Buchanan’s wages also don’t count towards FFP
Happy Clapper
10:33, Mon 6 May
I like the notion but I’m not too keen on doing it for more than 1 player.

If we can loan Bielik, sell Paik and keep Buchanan I’d snap your hand off.
Tam
10:35, Mon 6 May
Le Mod
If we can’t convince Beilik to stay I’d be looking to loan him out, so we can have him when we (hopefully) return

I usually agree with you on almost anything, but if we can’t convince a player to stay (who was part of the mess) then we shouldn’t be letting them wait until we’re better for them to agree to play for us again. Lack of spirit, leadership and desire has been part of the problem. I really don’t want players without the desire to play for us.

Edit: Sorry, the thought of players that have been relegated being able to choose when to play for us is a notion that’s irritated me more than it probably should.
Make Blues Great Again
10:39, Mon 6 May
Le Mod

For me this is a sensible and pragmatic solution. We can't toss asside good players just because they have personal ambitions.