19:48, Thu 9 May
Some hints from Rowett and the excellent Ryan on Substack that some players weren't putting their all into training and/or games. I didn't see it but who is he referring to? I think Drameh in his last games seemed off the boil.
19:52, Thu 9 May
Drameh
Dembele

The obvious two.

I'd guess Hogan too.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
19:58, Thu 9 May
Jesus are we really going to keep doing these kind of threads. There's no single player, manager, CEO or ref decision that can be blamed for our relegation. They all seemed to take it in turns to not put the effort in, by the end of the season it was a complete shit show. With any luck most of them are gone and unfortunately, the ones we would like to keep will probably want to leave. An exciting summer ahead of a squad rebuild with hopefully young hungry talented footballers. 🖕 FEA baby 🖕
19:59, Thu 9 May
WelshBlue
Some hints from Rowett and the excellent Ryan on Substack that some players weren't putting their all into training and/or games. I didn't see it but who is he referring to? I think Drameh in his last games seemed off the boil.

Rowett made subtle references to it in press conferences every now and again so it wouldnt surprise me given some of the performances
20:00, Thu 9 May
Don't really care now it's done

Get rid of the lot (including the manager) and start fresh
20:00, Thu 9 May
Drameh
Dembele

The obvious two.

I'd guess Hogan too.

You don't know .. so don't guess
20:02, Thu 9 May
WelshBlue

Rowett made subtle references to it in press conferences every now and again so it wouldnt surprise me given some of the performances

Rowett and Robinson are cut from the same cloth and will always try and pass the buck.
20:03, Thu 9 May
We definitely need some better, more intelligent, fans/posters
20:07, Thu 9 May

"Obviously all the black ones 'cos they can't play in the cold you know and well known for being bottlers ... and I just don't like black people" ...

See I can read minds ... so this should stop some of the more ignorant amongst our fans from even having to think it.
20:10, Thu 9 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Drameh
Dembele

The obvious two.

I'd guess Hogan too.

I'm glad we are finally rid of Hogan, absolute garbage and waste of a striker imo, and his wages alone put out FFP under threat a couple of times, he was on 30k a week at one point under TTA.

Why didnt he do the honourable thing like Cosgrove and take a pay cut to play regular football? Maybe because no wanted him or he wanted similar wages, no one was going to give him what he was on at Blues so in part I cant blame him. I dont know what TTA was playing at, Harlee Dean was on ridiculous wages before he left too.

Dembele I have no love for. I hope someone takes him off us
20:10, Thu 9 May
Rags
Drameh
Dembele

The obvious two.

I'd guess Hogan too.

You don't know .. so don't guess

Well we do know, multiple people called out Dembele for his unprofessionalism.

Drameh had his card marked with that pathetic goal at QPR. No coincidence he disappeared. Lots of rumours he'd downed tools.

Hogan frozen out, not interested as leaving, didn't attend the awards. Not rocket science.

Edit- ah effing hell Rags, I'll be incredibly disappointed if you're suggesting if named black players because they're black.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
20:17, Thu 9 May
Rags

"Obviously all the black ones 'cos they can't play in the cold you know and well known for being bottlers ... and I just don't like black people" ...

See I can read minds ... so this should stop some of the more ignorant amongst our fans from even having to think it.

FGS Rags, I would be extremely worried if this was what entered peoples minds, I know your comment was made in some sort of jest but who actually thinks that, let alone says it?

I thought your comment was your signature or something at first
20:19, Thu 9 May
Brad1875
Don't really care now it's done

Get rid of the lot (including the manager) and start fresh

you mean mowbray? we dont know 100% what the situation is with mowbray apart from hes still our manager and will be back, but like some fans it doesnt fill me with confidence
20:27, Thu 9 May
No great surprise though is it , i would bet that a fair few of the squad were told their services would no longer be required especially those going to be out of contract and possibly a few still contracted . if they knew the were out of the door anyway why put the effort in as some other mugs will pay them next season and i bet a fair few have already lined up their moves .

If as has been stated by the owners we had decent money to spend a fair few would have been looking over their shoulders and probably didn't fancy being left out for some new blood , can't really blame them as it is their livelihood and how football works.

i wonder how many deals for new players we had lined up for if we had survived ?
20:29, Thu 9 May
SHAKRO
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Drameh
Dembele

The obvious two.

I'd guess Hogan too.

I'm glad we are finally rid of Hogan, absolute garbage and waste of a striker imo, and his wages alone put out FFP under threat a couple of times, he was on 30k a week at one point under TTA.

Why didnt he do the honourable thing like Cosgrove and take a pay cut to play regular football? Maybe because no wanted him or he wanted similar wages, no one was going to give him what he was on at Blues so in part I cant blame him. I dont know what TTA was playing at, Harlee Dean was on ridiculous wages before he left too.

Dembele I have no love for. I hope someone takes him off us

Did anyone ask him to leave?
I don't remember any suggestion an effort was made to offload him.

Where did you see Cosgrove took a pay cut? I assumed we paid him to go, so he didn't lose out but Barnsley started pick up a share. Similar to our deal when we signed Hogan from Villa.