21:49, Tue 14 May
Tandy
The cobs at any Black Country Ales pubs are immense, especially the cheese ones which have a slab as thick as a book on them. Massive wedge of onion, some cucumber and a smear of salad cream if I'm feeling frisky.

One of the ones by me does corned beef ones too and they're ace.

Rab knows, judging by his Twitter posts multiple times per week 😂

Corned beef and onion… mmmm
07:28, Wed 15 May
Inspector Montalbano
We were going to get one from the Craven Arms by the Mailbox on Friday but never made it that far

The Craven is a banging place, I was there myself on Friday. John the landlord bakes his cobs in house, they’re top notch.
07:39, Wed 15 May
That's a BCA pub too isn't it?
07:50, Wed 15 May
Tandy
That's a BCA pub too isn't it?

Yeah it is.
08:23, Wed 15 May
GBlue
I went to the Anchor at Caunsall last week - brilliant Baps and Pork Pies for £3.

It's busy enough there as it is, without alerting other people. Pack it in!
08:30, Wed 15 May
GBlue
I went to the Anchor at Caunsall last week - brilliant Baps and Pork Pies for £3.

It's busy enough there as it is, without alerting other people. Pack it in!

Apologies... I got carried away with all the Cheese Cob Jibber Jabber !
08:40, Wed 15 May
there's a Blue, Simon. on twitter who posts Pics of his Friday cheese and onion cob looks a belter can't remember which pub
08:43, Wed 15 May
Bobharford
there's a Blue, Simon. on twitter who posts Pics of his Friday cheese and onion cob looks a belter can't remember which pub

He’s on this thread mate ;)
09:44, Wed 15 May
El Mayor
Bobharford

He’s on this thread mate ;)
👋
Tony Fantastico
Dodgy fecker, I reckon
A standout bastard in a room of bastards, undoubtedly and unashamedly
Tony Fantastico
17:35, Wed 15 May
I was thinking of a pub in Wildmoor that's just reopened (or about to) actually..

...Wildmoor Oak is reopening on Monday 20th May, looks promising, the chef from Carters (Moseley) will be there and the management team seem to have been involved in a few decent places.
18:56, Wed 15 May
Bobharford

Are the cobs burnt? If they aren't then they ain't a belter