19:06, Tue 9 Jul
Ray Mac
Wedges, Dovehouse parade Warwick Road Solihull....proper jaw breakers ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Get a Bakewell slice at the same time ๐Ÿ‘
Dugarrys shin pads I was speaking to Mick the baker at Coopers on Friday mind it does bring back happy memories from my time at Wimbush 40000 crusty cobs for M P Stourbridge on my trunker
19:12, Tue 9 Jul
Bhx
Let me know what you think ๐Ÿ‘
Bhx
Woke up today craving a cheese & red onion crusty cob. Problem is I don't know where to buy them. I'm in North Birmingham but am more than willing to travel. I understand the Crusty Cottage Bakery in Quinton does them, but are sadly not open today. I've probably left it abit late to make this post so am holding no hope on purchasing any today. I want the proper burnt/dark crusty cobs if possible.
Cheers

Red onion?!?!!? Are you mad? It has to be Spanish.

Pic for reference:

Linked Image
Sainsbury's are the best of the supermarkets.
...nah, Lidl bakery is ace, not sure if they do burnt cobs though, never hunted for them.
19:32, Tue 9 Jul
Sheev Palpatine
Dunno if they still have it but Coopers butchers just over the road from Smokey Barrels pub in Yardley used to have a little bakery bit. The crusty cobs from there were excellent

Their in house made pork pies ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿ‘
20:13, Tue 9 Jul
Kelly's deli in Sheldon
Coopers butchers Yardley
20:15, Tue 9 Jul
Ribeye
Kelly's deli in Sheldon
Coopers butchers Yardley

Never been to Kellyโ€™s my eldest was praising it
20:18, Tue 9 Jul
Iโ€™ve not been over there in ages but I think Iโ€™ll have to this week. Iโ€™ll make sure to pick up a pork pie, not tried theirs before. Their sausage rolls are excellent too
20:19, Tue 9 Jul
Bobharford
Well butter my arse and call it a biscuit- must remember this when I m next In Dovehouse
Take a few cakes as well....๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
20:25, Tue 9 Jul
mr_crosby
Ribeye
Kelly's deli in Sheldon
Coopers butchers Yardley

Never been to Kellyโ€™s my eldest was praising it

It's good but not cheap.
20:28, Tue 9 Jul
theAtlas
Used to love Stocktonโ€™s at The Broadway for crusty cobs and pasties. Gone now though.

Always went there for bread cobs on a Saturday, beef burgers on cobs before going to the match. Happy days
Years ago on a French campsite the old guy owner ate large onions like an Apple
Bhx
09:55, Wed 10 Jul
Pearcy
Let me know what you think ๐Ÿ‘

Have just grabbed 12 of the beauties, will update thread later today