Bhx
09:56, Wed 10 Jul
Dugarry's Shinpads
Bhx
Woke up today craving a cheese & red onion crusty cob. Problem is I don't know where to buy them. I'm in North Birmingham but am more than willing to travel. I understand the Crusty Cottage Bakery in Quinton does them, but are sadly not open today. I've probably left it abit late to make this post so am holding no hope on purchasing any today. I want the proper burnt/dark crusty cobs if possible.
Cheers

Pic for reference:

Linked Image

I note you posted at 16:08 stating that you had woken up with a craving for a crusty cob - are you a night shift worker, a student or a vampire !!!!

Secondly, did you wake up this morning and are still craving this afternoon - did you find a suitable vendor of baked goods?

I second Wedges in Olton as absolutely fantastic, and they are also in Hockley Heath and Monkspath.

Lastly, to answer another poster - Coopers Butchers in Yardley are still there, and sell fantastic home made Pork Pies, but the bakery is no more 😥

I woke up in the morning with the craving, and am still craving them now haha. I work mixed shifts so my pattern is all over the place
10:25, Wed 10 Jul
Bhx
I’m craving the feckers now. En route to The Bakers Dozen
10:47, Wed 10 Jul
Bandwagon jumpers. Cobs are a staple if you’re a normal fat effin swigger
Tony Fantastico
Bhx
14:44, Thu 11 Jul
Pearcy
Let me know what you think 👍

I'd be lying if i said I didn't eat 4 of them yesterday. Only criticism I have is the size of them. Other than that they tasted bang on and were lovely, hence me eating 4. Also grabbed some chocolate concrete for the kids, they loved it! Will definitely be going back

Solid 9/10
14:59, Thu 11 Jul

I've been scoffing cobs since 1963 ya cheeky bastard
And so did Fred West apparently.
15:38, Thu 11 Jul
Bhx
Good to hear

We found 'him' by accident and tried them and have been grabbing them whenever we pass nearby ever since.

KRO
15:41, Thu 11 Jul
Bhx
I have just taken mine out of the oven
16:13, Thu 11 Jul
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

I've been scoffing cobs since 1963 ya cheeky bastard
😂 x
Tony Fantastico