15:18, Wed 10 Jul
Sunderland Echo reporting that Rangers are interested in Dion Sanderson.

[www.sunderlandecho.com]
15:19, Wed 10 Jul
I have a feeling Davies will want shot of him. Probably better for Dion to get away from the area too.
15:24, Wed 10 Jul
Cheerio, if and when it happens, good move for both parties.
15:25, Wed 10 Jul
Wonder if we'll be able to recoup what we paid for him?

Yes he had a crap season and had his off-field issues but there is still potential there.

Saying that, I'd be more than happy to get rid.
This is all well and good but we already need at least another 8 players. Can’t let more leave without lots coming in, especially at Cebtre half and in midfield.
So you happily say “cheerio” to a very good player and leave us with ZERO centre backs 🤣🤣
We already need to sign 8 - 10 more players and if anyone else leaves we have to replace them too. There’s less than a month to kick off. Sanderson is a very good CB who would dominate league One like he did with Sunderland a few years ago- we already need to sign 3 new ones. Definitely keep.
15:36, Wed 10 Jul
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
This is all well and good but we already need at least another 8 players. Can’t let more leave without lots coming in, especially at Cebtre half and in midfield.

"Oh noes - we haven't got enough players, let's hurry up and sign loads...but at the same time let's get rid of him - and him - and him - and him - and him..."

Cognitive dissonance, otherwise known as a normal day on SHA.
15:43, Wed 10 Jul
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

There was a rumour of a swap deal involving Goldson, but I have zero idea of veracity on that one
15:44, Wed 10 Jul
Something was wrong last season after his grovelling apology for major part in taking us down i thought he would come back a changed man first picture i saw of him on first day back he looked like he'd been at a Hippy comunm all summer i think he probably does need a move away to a different envoirement .
15:50, Wed 10 Jul
El Mayor
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

There was a rumour of a swap deal involving Goldson, but I have zero idea of veracity on that one

I was actually going to comment "maybe a swap deal for Goldson" but I thought it was too unrealistic.

If we did manage that and probably pay Rangers a fee on top of it, I think that'd be a fantastic bit of business from us.
15:52, Wed 10 Jul
El Mayor
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

Eff to that
Tony Fantastico
Eff that x2
Gutted that Charlie Cresswell has gone to Toulouse from Leeds on a permanent deal. I wanted him
Tony Fantastico
15:56, Wed 10 Jul
I wouldn't be swapping a 24 year old for a 31 year old.
15:58, Wed 10 Jul
Not sure about an aging CH who couldnt get into a team in Scotland towards the end of the season on mega money no one else this side of the border wants him or can pay his wages a no from me .