19:03, Wed 10 Jul
Dirty Bertie
Sorry but I have seen nothing to suggest that he would be good enough for a team hoping to challenge for promotion from L1.

When playing well, he was part of a squad that (world class wayne aside) was on course to coast to 60 odd points in the championship.

he's more than good enough for the championship, he's more than good enough for L1.
The cold never bothered me anyway
19:08, Wed 10 Jul
mjd2505
but for me you're swapping a player who isn't going to get much better at 24 with a better player who's experienced at a much higher level

Goldson has spent the last six years in a pub league and is approaching 32.

Sanderson is approaching 25 and has played a handful of games below championship level.

It's odd to claim he can't get better at the age of 24 when centrebacks don't peak until late 20's, let alone claiming that scottish football is a higher level than the championship!!!
19:27, Wed 10 Jul
Rasputin
Dirty Bertie
Sorry but I have seen nothing to suggest that he would be good enough for a team hoping to challenge for promotion from L1.

When playing well, he was part of a squad that (world class wayne aside) was on course to coast to 60 odd points in the championship.

he's more than good enough for the championship, he's more than good enough for L1.

Is there a queue of top Championship clubs knocking at our door?

Lack of discipline, both on and off the pitch, will hinder his progress if, indeed, he is capable of progressing.
19:32, Wed 10 Jul
I’d rather have Sanderson than this godson, who plays in a terrible league and wants like 40k a week.
19:40, Wed 10 Jul
The relagators can stay or go. Failures. Seek redemption or do one. I don't give a sjit. We'll have a team to put out.
19:47, Wed 10 Jul
Bluenose27
I’d rather have Sanderson than this godson, who plays in a terrible league and wants like 40k a week.

Personally I wouldn't have either.
19:47, Wed 10 Jul
IanT
Rasputin
Dirty Bertie
And to those who suggest that he would be OK in League 1 I would remind them of the stated aim of building a team for the Championship.

Got to get back to the championship before we start building to get out of it at the right end this time.

He's contracted to us, he's the right sort of age, and with a decent manager will almost certainly be good enough for L1

With the right kind of manager he showed he was perfectly good enough for the Championship, never mind League 1.

Those proposing a swap for Goldson are mad.

Every manager since Eustace has ended up wanting to drop him.
20:09, Wed 10 Jul
There also isn't a queue of championship talent, top or otherwise, coming to join us.
23:03, Wed 10 Jul
Thongs
Sanderson has to go. Not because of the drink driving as we all do that but because of his fake foot injury under Rooney and his general can’t be arsed attitude.

“as we all do that”

That is a disgraceful post, I hope that you might think about apologising for being so thoughtless
23:04, Wed 10 Jul
This could be good…..
Tony Fantastico