10:15, Sat 30 Dec
bazinga!
10:18, Sat 30 Dec
That performance last night was terrible. Trying to cling to a clean sheet is just insulting to everyone who watched the game.

We rarely looked like scoring. The front 2 or front 4 at times didn’t look like they knew what to do. Never impacted the game. Trying to pick out what we were doing last night was hard. The team looks lost on the pitch.
10:24, Sat 30 Dec
Thongs
This.

It’s just bullying really. Waiting and wanting him to fail. Some aren’t far away from booing them onto the field.

Toxic, entitled and villaesq.

Shameful and embarrassing.

Grow the fcuk up or don’t bother attending.

Poor performance. That squad of players, bench included had enough talent for us to do more, never looked like scoring. It is the way the manager is setting us up that is impacting us.

He deserves to be criticised.
10:24, Sat 30 Dec
If Rooney had been sacked after Boxing Day and Cooper, Klopp or Pep had taken over, they would have set us up the exact same way last night. They would have looked at us conceding 3 goals every game and made a clean sheet a priority. After looking so porous defensively and conceding crazy goals every game- we would have lauded Cooper for the clean sheet. Now after 14 games in charge it does seem desperate and we should have used our solid base that we had when he arrived as a starting point to slowly evolve from. However, we are here now and he did the right thing yesterday. Whatever happens now, Rooney can’t win in many peoples eyes.
10:31, Sat 30 Dec
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
If Rooney had been sacked after Boxing Day and Cooper, Klopp or Pep had taken over, they would have set us up the exact same way last night. They would have looked at us conceding 3 goals every game and made a clean sheet a priority. After looking so porous defensively and conceding crazy goals every game- we would have lauded Cooper for the clean sheet. Now after 14 games in charge it does seem desperate and we should have used our solid base that we had when he arrived as a starting point to slowly evolve from. However, we are here now and he did the right thing yesterday. Whatever happens now, Rooney can’t win in many peoples eyes.

Of course because you can’t forget what has happened in the previous 14 games he has had in charge. To do so is just naive. He was a divisive appointment with many fans questioning has lack of football management credentials and unfortunately he has been a very poor appointment and just needs to go, he is embarrassing himself as a former great player and the club
10:39, Sat 30 Dec
Ted Tin-man Mcminn

Do you believe Rooney has some master plan to now build from where we are now though? I don’t sadly… I think we’ll struggle to score for a few games and then the focus will be on scoring which will result in us being open at the back again.
11:04, Sat 30 Dec
Listening to his post match interview on WM, it was a grasping at straws moment

The presenter fed him the clean sheet hook and WAyne clung to it like a lifeboat
11:27, Sat 30 Dec
generalBlue
Yep it's laughable.
Make up your minds !

It's not the fans who need to make up their minds, it's the club management -

[www.bcfc.com]

It is essential that the Board of Directors and the football management are fully aligned on the importance of implementing a winning mentality and a culture of ambition across the entire Football Club....A new First Team Manager will be announced in the coming days who will be responsible for creating an identity and clear ‘no fear’ playing style that all Birmingham City teams will adopt and embrace.
13:35, Sat 30 Dec
And so far the players haven’t embraced it. Big problem.

👏👏👏
15:14, Sat 30 Dec
Ted Tin-man Mcminn

Why are you giving the manager a pat on the back for that shite football match? You're saying he should be praised for making us solid... the reason people aren't happy about yesterday is because they have memories. It's not us being averse to being hard to beat. It's that people remember what he was brought in to do, and it was to build on what we had and make it more dynamic, exciting, winning. All we have after 15 or so games is a poor imitation of what we once saw.

Rooney can't win in my eyes unless we actually start looking like we might WIN in the style he promises, which we barely do, and that's down to him. I'm not gonna start giving the man credit for not delivering what he's here to do. His brief isn't Eustaceball.

“We will create a winning culture here with an identity that gets Blues fans on their feet.

“My job is to elevate the club to the next level and I can’t wait to get started. I know what the expectations are and our job is to deliver.”

That's the brief, from the horse's mouth.
15:30, Sat 30 Dec
Ted Tin-man Mcminn

Why are you giving the manager a pat on the back for that shite football match? You're saying he should be praised for making us solid... the reason people aren't happy about yesterday is because they have memories. It's not us being averse to being hard to beat. It's that people remember what he was brought in to do, and it was to build on what we had and make it more dynamic, exciting, winning. All we have after 15 or so games is a poor imitation of what we once saw.

Rooney can't win in my eyes unless we actually start looking like we might WIN in the style he promises, which we barely do, and that's down to him. I'm not gonna start giving the man credit for not delivering what he's here to do. His brief isn't Eustaceball.

“We will create a winning culture here with an identity that gets Blues fans on their feet.

“My job is to elevate the club to the next level and I can’t wait to get started. I know what the expectations are and our job is to deliver.”

That's the brief, from the horse's mouth.

Yes, it's one thing to set up to be hard to beat, to break up the opposition's attacks, and with a clear intention to attack quickly on the transition with each player knowing what their role is ....... and another to just set us up with one "clear priority" ie ... not to conceded and nothing else
19:00, Sat 30 Dec
People are just gunning for him because , if this situation is not addressed , he's going to take us down into Division One , it's really that simple ...
19:03, Sat 30 Dec
People are just gunning for him because , if this situation is not addressed , he's going to take us down into Division One , it's really that simple ...

Why are people so scared of relegation?
19:08, Sat 30 Dec
QBBC2

Why are people so scared of relegation?

😮