09:04, Sun 31 Dec
Who are these people?
Name ‘em…..
Tony Fantastico
09:17, Sun 31 Dec
Rasputin
Thongs
It’s just bullying really. Waiting and wanting him to fail. Some aren’t far away from booing them onto the field.

Toxic, entitled and villaesq.

Shameful and embarrassing.

Grow the fcuk up or don’t bother attending.

Pretty much describes your treatment of JE. How embarrassing for you.

Exactly.

Identical to the him vilifying another previous manager who was doing well then backing the following manager who was also taking to League 1.

I've said it before but it is a very weird act.

I guess it is a form of wumming but the point is lost on me. Always thought he was a villa fan on here but others assure me he is not.
09:22, Sun 31 Dec
Le Mod
We’ve gone from Rooney is going to be brilliant, to relegation isn’t even bad anyway

Up the SHA

the mental gymnastics since the rooney appointment by some seemingly intelligent posters is truly bizarre
09:23, Sun 31 Dec
Le Mod
We’ve gone from Rooney is going to be brilliant, to relegation isn’t even bad anyway

Up the SHA

Brilliant

What a time.

It has been some season and is only half way through
Onel Hernandez
Le Mod

Up the SHA

the mental gymnastics since the rooney appointment by some seemingly intelligent posters is truly bizarre

I can't honestly remember a single poster on here wanting Rooney as manager - honestly. Almost every one was of the opinion we could do better, then most of us just settled into a 'Oh well, it's done let's hope he proves us wrong' sort of attitude.
If there were any excited about his appointment, I completely missed it - can you name any of them please?
Up the feckin Blues
10:04, Sun 31 Dec
Vast vast majority didn’t want him.

But there were a few who said people were biased for not rating him, ‘bedwetters’, and we were told that he’s actually a brilliant man manager and tactically aware.

I can’t be arsed to go on a search, but they will be there
Happy Clapper