22:02, Sat 30 Dec
Go back and look. I assumed you knew because you’d jumped into the thread but no, just the usual flailing and failing.
23:10, Sat 30 Dec
We’ve gone from Rooney is going to be brilliant, to relegation isn’t even bad anyway

Up the SHA
Happy Clapper
23:10, Sat 30 Dec
🤣
23:26, Sat 30 Dec
We’ve gone from Rooney is going to be brilliant, to relegation isn’t even bad anyway

Up the SHA

Both, or neither, could be true. Guess we’ll have to wait and see!
23:31, Sat 30 Dec
You asked why people are 'scared' of relegation.

The question was answered by multiple people, including me.

You didn't like the answer and then stropped like you always do.

Awkward for you.
The cold never bothered me anyway
23:54, Sat 30 Dec
And their answers were egocentric. Bad is relative. Nobody dies, people’s egos are bruised and we play at a lower level, where we’ll win more games and be happier. Not one of the respondents mentioned the bad thing of people losing their jobs, deservedly or otherwise, mostly they just focussed on their inability to cope with something that’s been a regular feature in our history. Being relegated isn’t the end, it’s a set back. Been there, seen it down to div 3. Then, eventually, we made it all the way to the Prem and won a cup. We also kicked eff out the villa a few times on the way, so excuse me if my definition of bad offends your melodramatics but I was told it’s a long long road and there’d be joys and sorrows to. Don’t want to journey on? Too tired? Still journey on. Quit bellyaching like the kid who didn’t get present they wanted and KR f*ckin O
23:56, Sat 30 Dec
I’m glad you’re back 👍😁
Tony Fantastico
23:59, Sat 30 Dec
So is raspers. Facebook’s loss is your gain. One day we’ll look back on all this and shrug.
Too many fecking yam yams
Never.
Too many bastard taffs and sympathisers. Eff off to TNS
Tony Fantastico
00:08, Sun 31 Dec
You need the back up. Sad but true.
00:29, Sun 31 Dec
Well that's a lot of copy pasta.

I'm sure it made you feel better.

Bless you champ.
The cold never bothered me anyway
00:59, Sun 31 Dec
Still bringing a bent teaspoon to a knife fight eh kid?
01:47, Sun 31 Dec
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
…………. Whatever happens now, Rooney can’t win in many peoples eyes.

Obviously he can, when we perform well and win - the issue is that, for whatever reason, we are not performing well and not winning - nor do we look like we are going to.

Unless we’re bringing in 5 new players on 1st Jan, I don’t see why we would persist giving more chances to someone who is clearly out of their depth. That’s nothing personal against him, it’s just what the results/data shows.
08:35, Sun 31 Dec
Le Mod

Up the SHA

Haha the mental gymnastics some are pulling to try and justify this is amazing

I saw a “well we were shit last December too” on Twitter this weekend too - always from those who shouted the loudest about how amazing Rooney was going to be