22:00, Sun 14 Jan
I've got a season ticket, live less than 10 mins away and can't be arsed.
22:01, Sun 14 Jan
810 miles for me. I would go, only my bike's got a puncture.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
22:03, Sun 14 Jan
Ribeye
I've got a season ticket, live less than 10 mins away and can't be arsed.
Your break?
Tony Fantastico
22:19, Sun 14 Jan
Everyone who goes is getting a Leicester Ticket...I'm there 👍
22:38, Sun 14 Jan
I wasn’t initially going as it’s an unappealing fixture tbh, but looks like I now am going 😂
23:45, Sun 14 Jan
ST holder, not going.

Tuesday night games are a nightmare to get to from my office in the Warwickshire countryside, particularly as I do not drive.

If it wasn’t for that, I’d probably be going.
05:13, Mon 15 Jan
So a new stadium not really needed then?
06:27, Mon 15 Jan
ST holder but can’t make it Tuesday, got the little fella as missus is busy and it’s way too cold for a 4 year old. Shame as fancy it
08:16, Mon 15 Jan
ST holder. Don't do cup games unless they're a big team at home, a good away draw or a QF onwards.

With two young kids I give up plenty of time to watch us up and down the country.
H

Consistently correct.
08:21, Mon 15 Jan
Yeah only one train after the game that would get me home before midnight.

The mid week traffic around the ring round an issue too

The biggest reason though is the atmosphere at the ground. It’s a chore.
08:38, Mon 15 Jan
Season ticket holder, undecided on whether to go. Hull at home in an essential meaningless game, thought the tickets should've been priced the same as Hull did at £10 for a season ticket holder. Then on top of that you can't just add the ticket to your season ticket card, you have to pay a £1 service charge and £1 delivery. So it was up to nearly £20 for a game I'm not really arsed about. Aside from that after a busy couple of weeks and a busy weekend, I'd quite like to just sit at home and relax. Added to that, the fact that I haven't got anyone to sit with as it stands, I'm not sure I can be bothered.

Come tomorrow we'll see...
Dan
08:49, Mon 15 Jan
It's closer to a tenner than 20 quid.

£12.50 for an adult ticket (if STH), 55p surcharge for a digital ticket and a quid for the booking fee.
09:01, Mon 15 Jan
Meaningless game?

Blues are playing, what’s wrong with everyone? You’re either all in or you’re not.
09:09, Mon 15 Jan
and we wonder why the players sometimes fail to bother!!

it’s the FA Cup - how’s about we get down there and cheer them onto a victory and progress to the next round !!

“come wind, rain, sleet or snow….”. i think Harvey Andrews might need to update the lyrics on his record
09:10, Mon 15 Jan
Take every opportunity you can afford to, back the owners, the management and the team, I seem to remember during lockdown 99% of us were moaning because we couldn't go, you never know what's around the corner.