09:25, Mon 15 Jan
The minute the FA give us a decent draw I will acknowledge the competition's existence again.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:37, Mon 15 Jan
Dan
Dan
It's closer to a tenner than 20 quid.

£12.50 for an adult ticket (if STH), 55p surcharge for a digital ticket and a quid for the booking fee.

You're right. I thought it was £15 and I'm sure when I went on the other day it was charging £2 and totalling £17 for me - not sure what I was doing. But yeah, it's £14.50. Still think we should be pricing it at £10 maximum if I'm honest - unsold seats would suggest similar.
09:38, Mon 15 Jan
Still think we should be pricing it at £10 maximum if I'm honest - unsold seats would suggest similar.

£10 is the FA mandated minimum charge for a 3rd round game.
09:40, Mon 15 Jan
Thongs
Meaningless game?

Blues are playing, what’s wrong with everyone? You’re either all in or you’re not.

Unfortunately that's essentially what this is to us now. We're not going to win the FA Cup this year (as much as I'd love us to have a great run at it - it's not our priority and the current relegation battle is. And the draw of Leicester away is hardly a golden carrot for the next round. Tomorrow should - imo - be used for Big Tone to experiment with his players a little bit and as he's already hinted at - look at those he's not had chance to see yet.
09:41, Mon 15 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
Still think we should be pricing it at £10 maximum if I'm honest - unsold seats would suggest similar.

Charge that then, like Hull did 👍🏻
09:41, Mon 15 Jan
Goulding (Kristoff)
Thongs
Meaningless game?

Blues are playing, what’s wrong with everyone? You’re either all in or you’re not.

Unfortunately that's essentially what this is to us now. We're not going to win the FA Cup this year (as much as I'd love us to have a great run at it - it's not our priority and the current relegation battle is. And the draw of Leicester away is hardly a golden carrot for the next round. Tomorrow should - imo - be used for Big Tone to experiment with his players a little bit and as he's already hinted at - look at those he's not had chance to see yet.

Deffo.

Expect he will make wholesale changes tbf.
09:43, Mon 15 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady

And attract no extra fans and therefore lose out on 5-7000 lots of £2.50?

If people ain't coming at £12 they ain't coming at £10, same argument as league games.

Our support is just pretty shit in general.
Goulding (Kristoff)
Thongs
Meaningless game?

Yeah think I'd potentially have gone if there was a chance of say Spurs away in the next round where we get a great away day.

Big whoop we win tomorrow just to get smashed away at Leicester in our own division 😴
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:48, Mon 15 Jan
Goulding (Kristoff)
Tom TheProject Brady

I know what your saying, but its hardly going to make a difference is it if somebody wants to go there going to go whether it's a tenner or 12.50 is not going to be the deciding factor.
09:50, Mon 15 Jan
The minute the FA give us a decent draw I will acknowledge the competition's existence again.

So you go depending on the opposition?
09:51, Mon 15 Jan
Thongs
Meaningless game?

Ever been to a pre season friendly?
09:55, Mon 15 Jan
Will be there .... 3 of us
Looking forward to a comfortable win
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:59, Mon 15 Jan
We get 21k at home in the league, which all things considered given we’ve been rubbish for years and fighting relegation, is quite good. As I say, think I’m going tomorrow and would be great if as many people went as possible, but I can see why a lot don’t see the appeal of a cup replay against a team we play every season.
10:03, Mon 15 Jan
Personally i think the apathy is all down to the lost interest in the FA Cup itself. We very rarely ever set out to have a chance of winning it, but there was still excitemnt at the draw but that has all just gone. The fact we've had crap draws against teams we play every week just adds to that apathy.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:14, Mon 15 Jan
Thongs

So you go depending on the opposition?

Sort of.

Cup home games- yeah, or if it's a later round with more at stake.

Cup away games- opposition or quality of away day

We've been in this division for 13 odd years now, I just want some variety.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H