18:19, Mon 15 Jan
😂👍
Tony Fantastico
18:27, Mon 15 Jan
tebily
I usually don't have a lot of sympathy for those who get annoyed about there not being cash turnstiles but tbf I can see how for tomorrow it might help get more people in, helps spontaneity for those who think buying tickets online is a major faff

It's a faff to initially set up, but unless you want specific seats it's pretty easy. Everything is online these days.
Nikola Zigic
The minute the FA give us a decent draw I will acknowledge the competition's existence again.

😂 try going to Burnley on a Tuesday night in the League Cup in the middle of winter and the coach breaks down on the way home. Or Anfield midweek for a cup replay with less than 200 Blues there and get chased round the backstreets or watch us play Notts County three times in a week or go to Roker in the FA Cup 3rd round and see us win 1-2 with a last minute goal in the freezing cold.

You're either Blues or you're not.

There might be snowflakes falling later this week.
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
Careful you don’t dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back
Dan
19:15, Mon 15 Jan
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Nikola Zigic
The minute the FA give us a decent draw I will acknowledge the competition's existence again.

😂 try going to Burnley on a Tuesday night in the League Cup in the middle of winter and the coach breaks down on the way home. Or Anfield midweek for a cup replay with less than 200 Blues there and get chased round the backstreets or watch us play Notts County three times in a week or go to Roker in the FA Cup 3rd round and see us win 1-2 with a last minute goal in the freezing cold.

I don’t think I was born when any of those games took place, apologies for not making it.
19:19, Mon 15 Jan
Dan
Another shit excuse for missing
Tony Fantastico
Nikola Zigic

Part timer! What about Aldershot in the fog and Sunderland in the Full Members(?) Cup.
20:14, Mon 15 Jan
Dan
Dan
Nikola Zigic

I don’t think I was born when any of those games took place, apologies for not making it.

You won't know that the greatest player ever played at St Andrews on a Tuesday night in a testimonial then?

Kids eh 🙄
Johan Cruyff?
👍
23:05, Mon 15 Jan
Reedy1968
Johan Cruyff?

I’d narrowed it down to him or Tebily
Dan
Nikola Zigic

You won't know that the greatest player ever played at St Andrews on a Tuesday night in a testimonial then?

Kids eh 🙄

If it was Cruyff then it was on a Monday. 15th Oct 1979? ... not sure it was a testimonial though - the matchday programme labelled it as a "special friendly".

He captained the Los Angeles Aztecs when they came to St Andrew’s for a friendly during their tour of Europe.

Joe Gallagher captained Blues. Blues won 1-0 Terry Lees penalty.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
07:45, Tue 16 Jan
Well, I love the Cup and will always attend games when I can! Regardless of the opposition of “who we’ll play in the next round”.

I’ll be gutted if we lose tonight!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
B_C_F_C
Dan
Nikola Zigic

Kids eh 🙄

If it was Cruyff then it was on a Monday. 15th Oct 1979? ... not sure it was a testimonial though - the matchday programme labelled it as a "special friendly".

He captained the Los Angeles Aztecs when they came to St Andrew’s for a friendly during their tour of Europe.

Joe Gallagher captained Blues. Blues won 1-0 Terry Lees penalty.

Wasn't it Dave Latchford's testimonial?
11:10, Tue 16 Jan
I still like the FA Cup so will be attending and hoping that we have a proper go at progressing. Hull will be missing lots of regulars and go to Sunderland in the league on Friday night so it’s an opportunity we shouldn’t turn down with a half arsed performance.