14:16, Mon 15 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Can’t remember Liverpool or MK in FA cup this century. But I’m getting old

I remember us playing Liverpool in the cup at home this century, we got dicked 7-0.

IIRC they scored two so quick there were people who turned around at the turnstiles and didn't come in.

14:17, Mon 15 Jan
I stayed until the end. I was thinking away games tbf as I think H specified that.
Edit- just saw his big 6 at home comment
Tony Fantastico
14:18, Mon 15 Jan
Anelka but actually that would be over 20.

MK Dons may have been last year of Wimbledon. Jobi McAnuff played.

I did mean to say home or away in my first post. We could force replays in the early rounds.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:21, Mon 15 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
I stayed until the end. I was thinking away games tbf as I think H specified that.
Edit- just saw his big 6 at home comment

And me. Was at uni and living with a Liverpool fan. He sat next to me in the Tilton.

Grim night.
H

Consistently correct.
14:24, Mon 15 Jan
Horrible. Quarter Finals across Mon-Thursday and we got sucked 7-0 at home on a Thursday. A effin Thursday. Europa League healed some scars though tbf
Tony Fantastico
Dan
14:25, Mon 15 Jan
Also Bolton would be a shit draw.
14:28, Mon 15 Jan
Yeah I sat right next to the Liverpool fans in block 38, grim, 0-2 down when I got to my seat

We got to two home Quarter Finals that year and lost by an aggregate of 1-10
Happy Clapper
14:32, Mon 15 Jan
Dan
Dan
Yeah we’ve had our peak day there.
Although I’d go. For or no other reason than I like Blues and as I’ve died once already, I’ll watch them as much as I can before I go for good next time. That’s why I’m going on my tod tomorrow with the nipper away in Polska
Tony Fantastico
14:35, Mon 15 Jan
Dan
Dan

Away- big allocation. Always liked Bolton away.
H

Consistently correct.
Tam
14:35, Mon 15 Jan
El Mayor
Rab C Nesbitt

I remember us playing Liverpool in the cup at home this century, we got dicked 7-0.

IIRC they scored two so quick there were people who turned around at the turnstiles and didn't come in.

That was a horror. I'd hotfooted up from Ipswich after a meeting, desperate to get there for the start. I just got there for the kick off, and a few minutes later people were off again. I stayed until the end.
Make Blues Great Again
14:38, Mon 15 Jan
Tam
Tam
El Mayor
Rab C Nesbitt

That was a horror. I'd hotfooted up from Ipswich after a meeting, desperate to get there for the start. I just got there for the kick off, and a few minutes later people were off again. I stayed until the end.
Ay up. It’s Maik Taylor
Tony Fantastico
Tam
14:39, Mon 15 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
El Mayor
Rab C Nesbitt

Ay up. It’s Mail Taylor

Lost me on that one!
Make Blues Great Again
14:44, Mon 15 Jan
Tam
You won’t be alone.
Return to sender
Tony Fantastico
14:47, Mon 15 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Is “Hull at home in the FA Cup replay” going to be the new “6,000 at home in the mid 80’s”, and will the same 10,000 people be bragging about being part of both?

Its the 2,000 against Lincoln that really matters and i'm getting in early to say i was at both.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:48, Mon 15 Jan
Wimbledon (Now MK Dons) 2004 FA Cup
Chelsea 2005 FA Cup and 2012 twice
Liverpool 2006 FA Cup
W*lv*s 2009 FA cup and 2012 twice
Everton 2010 FA Cup
Portsmouth 2010 FA Cup
Bolton 2011 FA Cup
Bristol Rovers 2014 FA cup
West Ham 2019 FA cup
Man City 2021 FA cup

We've also played Coventry in 2011 and twice in 2020 when they weren't in our division.
So I make it 10 (should be 11 teams) and 14 (Should be 17 ties) that meet the criteria since 15 January 2004.

I do think the criteria is a bit random though.