08:43, Wed 27 Mar
Wouldn’t it be fantastic if Knighthead presented us with 3 designs to choose from?

Personally, I don’t want your stereotypical bowl, wouldn’t mind one big stand behind a goal and a horseshoe (similar to how stans was going).

I would imagine it’s going to be unique and forward thinking. Exciting times!
08:46, Wed 27 Mar
Do we think that a design will be presented along with the announcement or would that be stil work in progress?
08:47, Wed 27 Mar
Let’s just hope it’s not closed down for repairs in 20-30 years time
08:49, Wed 27 Mar
Wouldn’t it be fantastic if Knighthead presented us with 3 designs to choose from?

No it wouldn't.

I want it left to experts, not a bunch of Evening Mail readers.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
08:51, Wed 27 Mar
What IanT said.
08:52, Wed 27 Mar
No chance - you don't bring in Oak View Group to stick a Facebook poll out on what the new stadium will be.

I guess that football will be primary, but not the sole ambition for the stadium & wider land footprint so it will be configured with that in mind & the ability to expand on our march to European domination.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
08:54, Wed 27 Mar
IanT

No it wouldn't.

I want it left to experts, not a bunch of Evening Mail readers.

Hahaha my thoughts exactly
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:54, Wed 27 Mar
Nothing would surprise me now with these owners.
08:55, Wed 27 Mar
No, we can't even agree on Marc Roberts let alone seating plans in a new stadium.
08:57, Wed 27 Mar
If our fans got a say in it it'd be 6000 capacity like the good old days, have a ploughed field for a pitch and every seat would be a commode.
09:01, Wed 27 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
If our fans got a say in it it'd be 6000 capacity like the good old days, have a ploughed field for a pitch and every seat would be a commode.

We should aim for a smaller version of the Spurs stadium. Staggered capacity, 40k rising to 60k as demanded.

One large bank stand, a blue wall a'la Dortmund.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:02, Wed 27 Mar
That last bit sounds like how I remember the Kop when it was terraced...
09:04, Wed 27 Mar
That last bit sounds like how I remember the Kop when it was terraced...

Same thing really, those people are now old boomers so their bladders ain't what they sued to be.
09:05, Wed 27 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady

We should aim for a smaller version of the Spurs stadium. Staggered capacity, 40k rising to 60k as demanded.

One large bank stand, a blue wall a'la Dortmund.

I think it'll be c.50k personally. I guess we'll find out soon enough, they must have some ideas drawn up somewhere.
09:09, Wed 27 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
I guess we'll find out soon enough, they must have some ideas drawn up somewhere.

There are plans and designs drawn up.

I haven't seen them, I would imagine the proper fans who go to the Open Evening thing will be given a look.

Now it's finally out in the open things will hopefully start to accelerate.