12:31, Mon 29 Apr
I'd start Dembele for Keshi on Saturday.
12:33, Mon 29 Apr
Will be interesting to see how this weekend goes as the strategy must change

It won't. We'll go down with a whimper.
12:37, Mon 29 Apr
I’m hoping people are seeing the reappointment for what it was. Knighthead will learn from this though
Tony Fantastico
12:37, Mon 29 Apr
Tandy
Will be interesting to see how this weekend goes as the strategy must change

It won't. We'll go down with a whimper.
I don’t think so. He knows there’d be chaos from us
Tony Fantastico
12:38, Mon 29 Apr
Which is what? I see it as a panic move in a desperate bid to keep us up, which is looking like backfiring.
12:39, Mon 29 Apr
Appointing Rowett to manage us in League 1 would be an even bigger mistake than appointing Rooney was. Since he’s come back, he’s proven he hasn’t changed at all. We can compete with decent clubs because we’ll be solid and will counter them but we can’t beat weaker clubs because they sit behind the ball and we set up to counter them anyway.

We failed to beat Rotherham and Huddersfield -League 1 will be full of similar games.

We need someone who wants to dominate games like Mowbray. If he can’t come back, we need someone with a similar mindset.
12:40, Mon 29 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m hoping people are seeing the reappointment for what it was. Knighthead will learn from this though

What if we win and stay up?
12:40, Mon 29 Apr
Agreed.
12:41, Mon 29 Apr
Then rowett still goes regardless.
12:42, Mon 29 Apr
I agree with that. I wouldn't be calling the temp appointment a mistake though. It would objectively be a great decision.
12:45, Mon 29 Apr
Bluenose27
Which is what? I see it as a panic move in a desperate bid to keep us up, which is looking like backfiring.
A ridiculous appointment given the opposition we had left and the style of play they’d be trained to under Mowbray/Venus.
People actually celebrated having the DvB and Robbo back. eff me!
Tony Fantastico
12:46, Mon 29 Apr
Tilton Rifle
Rab C Nesbitt

What if we win and stay up?
Some mistakes hurt less than they might.
And btw I don’t understand those saying we can’t win or won’t win. We’re playing a side who will know by the 70 minute mark in all probability that they’re in the play offs almost definitely. Saft enough Norwich at home will suit the DvB better than QPR, Cardiff, Rotherham, Hudds did
Tony Fantastico
12:49, Mon 29 Apr
Yeah can’t argue with that. FWIW, I wasn’t a big rowett fan, but I was on board with the decision cause I thought as dull as his football is, he’d scrape enough points to keep us up. Either way, whether we stay up or not, he can’t be our manager next season.
STD
12:50, Mon 29 Apr
I really wouldn't be surprised if Hope Powell got it

I think they learnt from Rooney though, Rowett will likely get the role full time though
Moist
12:54, Mon 29 Apr
STD
If we go down we ned a manager with experience of a club the size of Blues and of League One.

The obvious candidate is Steve Cotterill.