14:08, Sun 28 Apr
Really....how so...
14:11, Sun 28 Apr
The traditional Jewish areas of London are Spurs territory. The fans even claim it, probably to annoy the Chelsea anti-Semites. It’s caused some controversy lately though as to whether it’s just feeding into stereotypes.
14:16, Sun 28 Apr
I can't see how my support Tottenham is antisemitism....yids is what they call themselves πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
14:34, Sun 28 Apr
Ray Mac
I can't see how my support Tottenham is antisemitism....yids is what they call themselves πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The World Jewish Congress and the Board of Deputies of British Jews have condemned Tottenham Hotspur supporters’ use of the nickname β€œYids” and called for fans to take a stand against using the term during matches.

[www.theguardian.com]

And of course there is the equating of British Jews and Israel, which is text book antisemitism.

Edit: to be clear, I wasn't calling you an antisemite but stating your post was. It seemed accidental, from not knowing better previously.
14:53, Sun 28 Apr
Well for a start you've used offensive language.

And then conflated Jewish people and Israelis as being the same thing which many Jewish people would be offended by

And then gone on about it on a thread that isn't anything to do with it.

So yeah, quite weird really.

Doesn't matter anyway, as arsenal are thrashing them...
The cold never bothered me anyway
14:58, Sun 28 Apr
Will Still.

Close thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
14:58, Sun 28 Apr

Very good ... had to laugh at that.

"ni***rs" is used by black kids to try and regain ownership of the offensive term. Not for others to use it.

If you're sitting with mates in a pub and one of your other mates walks in you may say "alright you w@nker" ..... if a stranger walks up and calls him a w@nker you'd all be straight up in offence
15:10, Sun 28 Apr
Glad you found it amusing πŸ‘
15:13, Sun 28 Apr

No worries .... i have a friend whose sister-in-law's best friend's doctor's housekeeper is black so obviously i CAN call them "ni***rs"
15:21, Sun 28 Apr
Rags

No worries .... i have a friend whose sister-in-law's best friend's doctor's housekeeper is black so obviously i CAN call them "ni***rs"
Have you made that up....anyway if you wish to discuss this further I'll be in the kop....you can't miss me....I'm in a very distinctive black Hugo Boss suit with flashings on the collar ..knee length leather boots and will be doing a John Cleese adaptation of the goose step πŸ˜‰
15:26, Sun 28 Apr
Rags

Have you made that up....anyway if you wish to discuss this further I'll be in the kop....you can't miss me....I'm in a very distinctive black Hugo Boss suit with flashings on the collar ..knee length leather boots and will be doing a John Cleese adaptation of the goose step πŸ˜‰

Of course i made it up ... it's a well known defence "i can't be racist my brother-in-law is black".

Please note ... i didn't call you an antisemite .... because you probably aren't..... but as Rasputin pointed out, the post was antisemitic

"Stop Using Me As Your Token Diverse Best Friend or Relative"

I cringe because I know it is coming once the conversation starts going in the direction of race. β€œMy best friend is Black,” β€œI have dated a Black girl,” β€œyou don’t know anything about my background, I have helped (fill in the blank).” These excuses are the usual responses when a white person is challenged about their potentially problematic behaviour or language. Black and brown people will not be the pawns used to explain away something that we would not accept had we been present. I tire of the excuses that seem to be sitting in your back pockets, ready to be used as if they will somehow make all of the comments not only allowable but also acceptable. Many times, those who weaponise their black or brown friends in response to critical comments from minority groups tend to not wonder if this action is acceptable at all. It is a mechanism stemming from being uncomfortable in a situation that makes people feel as if they are being β€œa racist.”
16:40, Sun 28 Apr
Carlos Carvahal anyone?
16:49, Sun 28 Apr
BcFc
Carlos Carvahal anyone?

No, Assuming TM does not return we need a good long term appointment. Carlos has been a manager or coach at over 20 clubs. Hardly a good recommendation.
17:33, Sun 28 Apr
😴😴😴😴
17:41, Sun 28 Apr
BlueSteve
If TM said he will return but just for one year I would not want that either.

Why the hell not, if he then also used that year to help identify his replacement then that would be great.