17:30, Tue 30 Apr
Ian Evatt, providing he doesn't take Bolton up.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
17:49, Tue 30 Apr
Mister Mutley
Rob Edward’s lives in Sutton sure he’d be interested. He’d carry the DVB tag though cause he played half a dozen games.

Assume Potters waiting for the England job. If it don’t happen why not it’s a long term job where the likelihood is success.

Hopefully Mowbray returns.

Rob is married to my cousin Kerry.

Rob & all of the amiss’s are villa.

I doubt he’d come
18:06, Tue 30 Apr
Mister Mutley
Rob Edward’s lives in Sutton sure he’d be interested. He’d carry the DVB tag though cause he played half a dozen games.

Assume Potters waiting for the England job. If it don’t happen why not it’s a long term job where the likelihood is success.

Hopefully Mowbray returns.

Potter? Lol

Also he’s a DVB
18:12, Tue 30 Apr
Potter reportedly rejected the Ajax job recently, don't think he is in any hurry to take a new job.
18:15, Tue 30 Apr
Snoop
Potter reportedly rejected the Ajax job recently, don't think he is in any hurry to take a new job.

Still getting paid off by Chelsea, probably doesn’t need to.
18:16, Tue 30 Apr
Some of the takes in here are fecking mental whatever league we’re in.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:17, Tue 30 Apr
He’ll get the villa job when Emery goes to madrid 😉
18:35, Tue 30 Apr
Super Hans
Some of the takes in here are fecking mental whatever league we’re in.

The Moyes one made me chuckle. Rob Edwards one is mental.
18:49, Tue 30 Apr
Snoop

waiting for england fingers crossed
11:37, Wed 1 May
I've never been impressed when I've watched them. It's just long ball, and turgid football. Says alot about how shit we've been that were miles off them as they look crap whenever I've watched them play a game, and they somehow have 63 points

[www.pne-online.net]
11:49, Wed 1 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
I've never been impressed when I've watched them. It's just long ball, and turgid football. Says alot about how shit we've been that were miles off them as they look crap whenever I've watched them play a game, and they somehow have 63 points

[www.pne-online.net]

With such fulsome appreciation of him, I feel it would be a crime for us to take him from them. Hopefully other clubs see it the same way and they get to enjoy his football for many years to come....
14:12, Wed 1 May
Snoop
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

[www.pne-online.net]

With such fulsome appreciation of him, I feel it would be a crime for us to take him from them. Hopefully other clubs see it the same way and they get to enjoy his football for many years to come....

Amazing Sunderland are in for him.... makes them seem like they have less of a clue than us!

Then again they didn't sign ollie burke
Tam
14:55, Wed 1 May
Snoop
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

[www.pne-online.net]

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm detecting a little bit of mischief making in that thread. Probably just me though.
Make Blues Great Again
15:08, Wed 1 May
bcfste
Snoop
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

[www.pne-online.net]

Amazing Sunderland are in for him.... makes them seem like they have less of a clue than us!

Then again they didn't sign ollie burke

Still time for them to out do us there, and given him a multi year deal this summer ;)
15:09, Wed 1 May
Tam
Tam
Snoop
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

[www.pne-online.net]

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm detecting a little bit of mischief making in that thread. Probably just me though.

No, not just you. I was using "fulsome" in the correct way - "expressing a lot of admiration or praise for someone, often too much, in a way that does not sound sincere"