12:57, Mon 29 Apr
This calling Rowett a DVB and a chunt is all a bit shit IMO. Like it or not he's our manager for now and we should all be backing him as much as possible.
12:59, Mon 29 Apr
Sheep2
If we go down we ned a manager with experience of a club the size of Blues and of League One.

The obvious candidate is Steve Cotterill.
Poor bait,must try harder. 1/10
13:03, Mon 29 Apr
Tilton Rifle
This calling Rowett a DVB and a chunt is all a bit shit IMO. Like it or not he's our manager for now and we should all be backing him as much as possible.
Did so again on Saturday mate. And the Saturday before. And will do next Saturday.
He called me and 3000 more tosspots at Stoke away though to our faces. So I’ll call him a DvB on here.
Thankfully we’re permanent and he’s temporary. Up the Blues mate.
Mowbray is still my manager though
Tony Fantastico
13:05, Mon 29 Apr
Have you ever considered whether you can ever be proper Blues? Being a yam yam and all 😜
13:08, Mon 29 Apr
Sheep2
If we go down we ned a manager with experience of a club the size of Blues and of League One.

The obvious candidate is Steve Cotterill.

Two wins in two though, form we can only dream about.
Mendip Blue
IF we go down, how about dangling a carrot for Paul Warne? He has superb record of getting teams promoted from L1.

Derby fans don’t like him despite promotion. Sounds like they’ve had a season similar to our promotion with McLeish.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Mendip Blue
IF we go down, how about dangling a carrot for Paul Warne? He has superb record of getting teams promoted from L1.

Derby fans don’t like him despite promotion. Sounds like they’ve had a season similar to our promotion with McLeish.
Erm ,the last ex Derby Manager we had, things didn't go that great really.
13:49, Mon 29 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Tilton Rifle
Did so again on Saturday mate. And the Saturday before. And will do next Saturday.
He called me and 3000 more tosspots at Stoke away though to our faces. So I’ll call him a DvB on here.

Is he not allowed to give a bit back if he’s been getting no doubt dogs abuse by as you say, 3,000 fans?

Seems a bit precious getting upset over that.
13:51, Mon 29 Apr
STD
STD
I really wouldn't be surprised if Hope Powell got it

I think they learnt from Rooney though, Rowett will likely get the role full time though

Nah, I think she already knows that ain’t happening
14:03, Mon 29 Apr
MNafti
Rab C Nesbitt
Tilton Rifle

Is he not allowed to give a bit back if he’s been getting no doubt dogs abuse by as you say, 3,000 fans?

Seems a bit precious getting upset over that.
Not upset. Long memory though. And never trust DvB
Tony Fantastico
14:04, Mon 29 Apr
Tilton Rifle
Have you ever considered whether you can ever be proper Blues? Being a yam yam and all 😜
More Brummie in traits and values than most Brummies.
And as for me being proper Blues, that’s for others to judge.
Tony Fantastico
14:07, Mon 29 Apr
Would we want (or be able to attract) someone like Paul Heckingbotham?
He's done a decent job in both League One and the Championship
14:09, Mon 29 Apr
Maybe. I don’t like him though.
Looks like the sort who’d do his best mates daughter. Imo of course
Tony Fantastico
19:33, Mon 29 Apr
Rab surely if rumours are correct I for one would be disappointed if the rumours are correct then surely the board are aware then they will have lined up a great appointment
19:44, Mon 29 Apr
I’ve no interest in the rumours.
Tony Fantastico