Jim
18:58, Wed 22 Jan
I hate them, but I’m not seeing things , am I?

It was a blatant dive, trying to 'win' a stoppage time penalty - no doubt about it as far as I could see.
18:59, Wed 22 Jan
Jim
Jim
I hate them, but I’m not seeing things , am I?

It was a blatant dive, trying to 'win' a stoppage time penalty - no doubt about it as far as I could see.
Good old var making a difference. Again.
Cheers btw
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:15, Wed 22 Jan
I don’t think there is any conscious vendetta or bias, but certain teams, often the so-called bigger ones, get more decisions than others. This is due to pressure on refs which means they are more afraid to upset some teams and individuals more than others because of the barrage they will get afterwards. Comments made in the press by managers and the way players behave in match all adds to this pressure.
20:23, Wed 22 Jan
Jim
Jim
Mings had already been booked earlier, then let off after committing a deliberate handball to prevent a Watford attack. He is a diabolical cheat, and known head-stamper - the vilers love him.
The guy should not even be allowed to play football anymore, and yet, despite the fact he should have been banned for a very long time (like forever) he is now playing for England.
How many footballers of the thousands over the years can you name who have stamped on another players head once?
Me neither, yet this bloke has done it twice within the space of a few games either side of an injury lay off.
How amazingly coincidental
He should not be playing