15:57, Fri 22 May
Bajrami could do a job (but I take your point about 1St team experience)
Bailey same
15:57, Fri 22 May
Don't give these barmpots any ideas
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:01, Fri 22 May
Two very good players for the club. Both come across very well and likeable as well.

Will be interesting to see where Mags ends up next. Could see him trying a different country like the US but think he a young kid.
16:05, Fri 22 May
Super Hans

That is still a very good base though.

Seddon can come in to LB and we can get Hogan in on the cheap too. Then for the love of all god spend some of the Jude/Pedersen money wisely on key areas.

Exactly, as was being discussed the other day, you take those players and use the presumed Bellingham and Pedersen money to add a select number of good additions - back them up with the odd talented youngster when required...a decent manager, and you should be looking upwards.

...it will massively depend on the money being used wisely and the managerial position though, and neither of those things are givens.
16:18, Fri 22 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Maybe because he’s on loan atm. Not that that should matter

It's a good point though, seems strange to make this announcement here when he have other players on expiring contracts.

No mention of Camp is a worry.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
DES
16:23, Fri 22 May
Both good signings, cant recall now why Grounds lost his way? did he drop out because of injury? Cos he hasn't played for two seasons!
Good luck both!

KRO
16:26, Fri 22 May
good.
16:26, Fri 22 May
DES
We signed Pedersen.
16:29, Fri 22 May
Didn’t he get injured the season before when playing well?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:30, Fri 22 May
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Maybe because he’s on loan atm. Not that that should matter

It's a good point though, seems strange to make this announcement here when he have other players on expiring contracts.

No mention of Camp is a worry.

Can't see Camp not getting an extension, hope I'm wrong
16:33, Fri 22 May
Yeah, I think Tam mentioned it - he got done at Sheff Weds didn't he? You know - that game where we were 3-0 up on 10 and then 9 men and spent half the game wanking about showing them professional respect...soz, I can never think of that game without wanting to punch Cotterill in the goolies...

Jota gave him a hospital pass and he blocked his knee...that's how I remember it.

Signing Pedersen finished him though.
16:38, Fri 22 May
Bolton fans were less than pleasant about Grounds' time with them. That injury may have taken away what little pace he had.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:39, Fri 22 May
Wurzel was a nasty knob , indeed.
Grounds would have been close to player of the season that year. We were shit though under that clown.
17:06, Fri 22 May
Spike
Yeah, I think Tam mentioned it - he got done at Sheff Weds didn't he? You know - that game where we were 3-0 up on 10 and then 9 men and spent half the game wanking about showing them professional respect...soz, I can never think of that game without wanting to punch Cotterill in the goolies...

Jota gave him a hospital pass and he blocked his knee...that's how I remember it.

Signing Pedersen finished him though.

Yes, that's exactly it. Up to that point, he really had been the only choice for Player of the Season. Now that might well say a great deal about the rest of them, but at times Grounds was the only one that looked as if he really cared. I've always liked him because of that. He did make an ill-fated (or perhaps ill-judged) comeback against Wolves and got an absolute beasting. I think that was his last game for us.
The Belle of St. Trillions
Roj
17:35, Fri 22 May
Both players made contributions when we needed them. Grounds was the more consistent at that 6 or 7 out of 10, and was certainly the most reliable defender that season that has been commented upon several times. Maghoma could be a star performer but you never knew what you were going to get, and the one comment that summed him up was that he never really liked playing football anyway. I wonder if that is true? Thanks to both of them.