17:26, Fri 20 Nov
Yeah, especially mentioning 442
17:27, Fri 20 Nov
Is he better than Rowett though? 😉
17:37, Fri 20 Nov
Jameron Cerome
Mario kempes 78
Internationals all over till March results have to improve in my eyes or he's for the chopping block.. He's had a bit of time to gel and it's failed so far with the ridiculous chopping and changing of the squad... Back to basics for me 442 all the way plus keeping the same team week in week out..

2/10
Not going to bait me into this...

2's a bit high to be honest...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
18:30, Fri 20 Nov
Bluesince62
What we really need right now I think, is another manager change cos so far chopping and changing managers has worked brilliantly, I feel.
hence why I've said the next "10 games"

Oh yeah, silly me. Of course, 10 games makes your post entirely legitimate then 🙄
18:31, Fri 20 Nov
Mario kempes 78
Internationals all over till March results have to improve in my eyes or he's for the chopping block.. He's had a bit of time to gel and it's failed so far with the ridiculous chopping and changing of the squad... Back to basics for me 442 all the way plus keeping the same team week in week out..

Embarrassing
18:40, Fri 20 Nov
Very.
18:41, Fri 20 Nov
You say embarrassing (and I do think it goes too far) but I will admit to be a bit disappointed with his tendency to switch formations. We've been all over the place formation wise which would not necessarily help to give players a clear understanding of their role.

I also think his comments about how he would have spent differently had the 5 sub rule been in place at the start of the season smacks of 'Don't blame me, blame the players' Disappointed with that.. Not needed.

That said, we need to give him more than 10 games, try to have an open mind. Get behind them tonight.
KRO
18:48, Fri 20 Nov
El Mayor
Mario kempes 78

Embarrassing

Why is it “embarrassing”? The post indicates that if results haven’t improved by March then it might be time to look at a change. That’s not ludicrous is it really? Results have been quite poor so far and performances hardly give much hope. It’s not like it says “if we don’t win tonight then sack him.”

We had a very poor start to the season under Monk results wise in 2018, but the performances were so good that you knew wins were only round the corner - this is totally different, it’s uninspiring, boring and we look toothless. We were better defensively for a bit (starting to leak goals now) but everyone was focusing on comparing to the absolute train wreck that the end of last season was. Of course we were going to look more solid than whatever that was.
19:01, Fri 20 Nov
I think the 5 subs will help us introduce players returning from injury like JCS which in turn will help Karanka discover his best 11..... and if Robbo comes back as first team coach we cohld aim fir the plzy offs.
19:05, Fri 20 Nov
Hopefully, I don’t expect play offs or even top half to deem Karanka a success in all honesty. Comfortably away from the bottom pack of teams is a good season for me. But so far I’m not very impressed, that Wycombe game in particular really sticks in the jaw. 3 points is kind of a must tonight.
19:17, Fri 20 Nov
El Mayor
Mario kempes 78

Embarrassing
I hope he rams it down my throat pal but I'm yet to be convinced with all the changes every week.. He's been given what he wants as well.
19:18, Fri 20 Nov
Mario kempes 78
El Mayor
Mario kempes 78

Embarrassing
I hope he rams it down my throat pal but I'm yet to be convinced with all the changes every week.. He's been given what he wants as well.

Seven games in 21 days means you have to change personnel. Not including the injuries and suspensions.

And demanding 442 just makes you a effing dinosaur.
19:23, Fri 20 Nov
I respect your opinion Dan but he's done nothing to convince me he the right man I will admit I wanted Paul cook from the off also every team over the season has to cope with injuries but the games we've lost we should have still had enough to cope with them problems
19:26, Fri 20 Nov
Mario kempes 78
El Mayor
Mario kempes 78

Embarrassing

This passive/aggressive ‘pal’ cobblers that people come up with. It’s a bit ‘tough guy’ isn’t it.

The manager’s been in his job a few months. Don’t be so pathetic.
19:29, Fri 20 Nov
Oh right!
Thanks for that contribution.. Excellent