19:36, Sat 23 Oct
And helped them with their goal. And nearly cost another late on clearing in our box to their player in our box.
Bring back Woods please
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:42, Sat 23 Oct
You didn't expect a professional footballer who was paid thousands a week to pass the ball into the net from 20 yards?
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
19:44, Sat 23 Oct
At Blues? No I didn't. Sorry.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
19:45, Sat 23 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
And helped them with their goal. And nearly cost another late on clearing in our box to their player in our box.
Bring back Woods please

I think that sliced clearance took a few years off me.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:46, Sat 23 Oct
Ser Tait
You didn't expect a professional footballer who was paid thousands a week to pass the ball into the net from 20 yards?

I'd watch that half chance again. His salary isn't part of the equation by the way. I'd have been very impressed had he managed to get it on target given all the factors involved.

His late clearance was a bit WTF though.
19:52, Sat 23 Oct
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Bring back Woods please

I think that sliced clearance took a few years off me.
😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:01, Sat 23 Oct
Are you nuts? Sunday league footballers that had rocked up pissed would be disappointed not scoring that. Of course his salary matters.
20:08, Sat 23 Oct
This is not his preferred position if you read his interview when he signed for us .he said the reason he left Wolves was Nuno wanted him to play wing back and he thought he was better than that so he left im not getting carried away with him today, He didnt have a winger against him today but he did ok so fair play to him .
20:21, Sat 23 Oct
He had time to control it then slot it in. Sorry I would expect most professional midfielders to score that.
20:29, Sat 23 Oct
Nikola Zigic
roger hynd
Nah
Nothing wrong with Hogan today

I'd like to see Graham in his preferred position eventually

Nothing wrong with Hogan?

Apart from the absolutely horrendous eff up of the easy 1 on 1 chance and being completely unable to stay inside for the rest of the game.

Come on.

There speaks a bloke sitting at his desk in his chosen profession.
He made the wrong decision and should have scored but even the ver best in that position fail to score.
I’ll give him some slack and FWIT I’d start with the same lineup next game.
Juke as an option off the bench is ok for me
As I walk this land with broken dreams
I have visions of many things
But happiness is just an illusion
Filled with sadness and confusion…
20:40, Sat 23 Oct
Be careful. You can't say he missed a sitter.
20:42, Sat 23 Oct
Is everyone forgetting his goal was onside
20:48, Sat 23 Oct
You just crack on slating him mate, that will solve the issue with a confidence player👏🏻 🤦🏼‍♂️
20:50, Sat 23 Oct
Are you confusing my defence of hogan and saying gardners chance was as bad if not worse with the other way round?
20:56, Sat 23 Oct
Is everyone forgetting his goal was onside

From the replay on the FLShow i think he was just off