11:18, Wed 22 Nov
Last 15 home league and cup meetings - W 9. D 2, L4. Our last home win against Wednesday came in October 2018, with Connor Mahoney (remember him?), Lukasz Jutkiewicz, and Che Adams scoring in a come from behind 3-1 win.

We're coming off an international break, plus we have previous for giving struggling teams a bunk up.

Blues by the odd goal in five. What say you?
11:19, Wed 22 Nov
3-1 Blues.
11:29, Wed 22 Nov
0-4
What did the Knights in White satin?
11:32, Wed 22 Nov
Here’s hoping our fortune is finally going to change, so I’m going for a 2-0 blues win. Ideally nothing but a win will do really, both for Rooney and the fans.
11:32, Wed 22 Nov
1-1
Lazy sun worshippers Blues 0 Fitness fanatic Owls 10

FACT
11:39, Wed 22 Nov
This is the biggest freebie of the season. Sheff Wed would find it difficult surviving in League 1. They have just SIX points from a possible 48.

Even if they come and "park the bus" Blues should be winning by two clear goals minimum.

They really are atrocious

They have ONE point away from home all season and their only win at home has been against Rotherham, who are nearly as bad themselves.

They've scored SEVEN goals in total in the 16 matches so far
11:40, Wed 22 Nov
One fings for sure, if we do win, we wouldn't of won it under Eustace
Happy Clapper
11:41, Wed 22 Nov
Wolvobluenose
Last 15 home league and cup meetings - W 9. D 2, L4. Our last home win against Wednesday came in October 2018, with Connor Mahoney (remember him?), Lukasz Jutkiewicz, and Che Adams scoring in a come from behind 3-1 win.

We're coming off an international break, plus we have previous for giving struggling teams a bunk up.

Blues by the odd goal in five. What say you?

Given the poor start to Rooney ball, I'm not confident atm. Although Sheffield Wednesday is literally the worst team in the league both on and off the pitch, they would probably see this game as a good chance to get something out of out of form blues. If Rooney gets a win and there's an improvement in performances on Saturday, it'll surly be a huge boost and to quote Richard Wilford, stop the rot.

1-0 to Sheff Wed, be an poor quality game and just one shot, one goal scenario. But I hope that isn't the case.
11:44, Wed 22 Nov
Bluenose27
Here’s hoping our fortune is finally going to change, so I’m going for a 2-0 blues win. Ideally nothing but a win will do really, both for Rooney and the fans.

Don’t think our recent run of results have been anything to do with fortune but I agree - 2-0 Blues.
11:44, Wed 22 Nov
I know we've not been great but I'd be really surprised (although I understand nothing should surprise me at Blues) if we lost this considering how bad Sheff Wed are

3-1 Blues
11:47, Wed 22 Nov
Yeah i agree, we were well beaten in 4 of the 5 games. Perhaps I worded it wrong, and just meant that hopefully we’re finally going to get a win this week and turn our form around.
11:47, Wed 22 Nov
3-0 sheff wed.

Same prediction I've went for every game since Rooney has come in.
11:48, Wed 22 Nov
Brad1875
I know we've not been great but I'd be really surprised (although I understand nothing should surprise me at Blues) if we lost this considering how bad Sheff Wed are

3-1 Blues

I really hope that isn't the case and ofc i would want us to win, but i'm just preparing myself for Saturday and that possible scenario. It's that pessimistic bluenose in me.
11:52, Wed 22 Nov
Blues 0-1 Sheff Wed

Absolute carnage ensues.