11:54, Wed 22 Nov
My main hope is that in our last home game we actually played well for the majority of it and scored 2 goals against 2nd in the league
11:58, Wed 22 Nov
0-3, Wednesday use their mini preseason to good use, Blues players still putting their flip flops away.
11:58, Wed 22 Nov
4-3 Blues
12:01, Wed 22 Nov
Blues 0-1 Sheff Wed

Absolute carnage ensues.

Can't happen - they've failed to score in 11 of their 16 games
12:13, Wed 22 Nov
Bluenose27
Yeah i agree, we were well beaten in 4 of the 5 games. Perhaps I worded it wrong, and just meant that hopefully we’re finally going to get a win this week and turn our form around.

🤞👍
13:02, Wed 22 Nov
My heart says 2-0 Blues but likely 0-1 SW. Seats ripped out of Tilton and thrown onto the pitch.
If we lose on Saturday then I think we’ll have to accept that we’re in a relegation battle again.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
13:51, Wed 22 Nov
I'm going for a 2-1 Blues win with Sheff Wed scoring first.
14:16, Wed 22 Nov
Rags
Blues 0-1 Sheff Wed

Absolute carnage ensues.

Absolutely can happen :

Blues 0 Bolton 1
Blues 0 Wigan 1
Blues 0 Yeovil 2
Blues 0 Blackpool 1

Just a few examples from the past few seasons. We always lose these types of games at home to desperately sh*t sides, because we cannot cope with trying to break down sides who come and park the bus.
14:33, Wed 22 Nov
montypenguin
Rags
Blues 0-1 Sheff Wed

Absolute carnage ensues.

Absolutely can happen :

Blues 0 Bolton 1
Blues 0 Wigan 1
Blues 0 Yeovil 2
Blues 0 Blackpool 1

Just a few examples from the past few seasons. We always lose these types of games at home to desperately sh*t sides, because we cannot cope with trying to break down sides who come and park the bus.

14th February 2022 - Birmingham 0 - 2 Cardiff. It was cardiff's first win in 14 games (5th November 2021, nearly 3 months winless streak).

20-21 season: lost 2-1 against Wycombe Wanderers at home, draw 0-0 in the reverse fixutre in which Aitor Karanka said that Wycombe was a difficult team to beat, despite the fact that Wycombe lost 7-2 against Brentford in their previous fixture.

It's fair to say Rags got this wrong
14:36, Wed 22 Nov
Rags is playing games, he's not serious....
The cold never bothered me anyway
14:40, Wed 22 Nov
If we lose on Saturday then I think we’ll have to accept that we’re in a relegation battle again.

It’s November

There are 90 points to play for.

Don’t be an idiot
14:45, Wed 22 Nov
Why would they come and park the bus against us? This is a game that they will fancy there chance of grabing all 3 points themselves
14:56, Wed 22 Nov
Next 2 games are freebies

I reckon 3-0
15:01, Wed 22 Nov
You keep forgetting the Blackburn game btw

(I'm not arsed like but I saw you do it on another thread)
Happy Clapper