15:09, Wed 22 Nov
If we start well we are good enough to beat Sheffield Wednesday comfortably.
We ought to be able to pick them off on the break after we are ahead.

3-0 to Blues.

I think Rotherham may be trickier. Especially as they play on the Tuesday while we play on the Wednesday.

It's reasonable to think we can get 7 points from the next 3 games.
Fewer than 6 will be disappointing.
15:48, Wed 22 Nov
Rags
Blues 0-1 Sheff Wed

Absolute carnage ensues.

Can't happen - they've failed to score in 11 of their 16 games

0-2. They will have been targeting this game for a fortnight as a must win to kickstart their season. Meanwhile we’ve been reading diet sheets and out jogging.
Meltdown on WM and this site will crash.
Fear the worst and anything better is a bonus should be our club motto.
17:27, Wed 22 Nov
bruggeaway
Why would they come and park the bus against us? This is a game that they will fancy there chance of grabing all 3 points themselves

That's a fair point. My comment was more about our uncanny ability to lose these types of games when we're expected to breeze through - tell Blues they're "favourites" and watch them eff up.
18:12, Wed 22 Nov
Blues 1 Them 2

It gets seriously toxic in the stands. Like… worse than we’ve seen down Blues in a long time bad.
18:17, Wed 22 Nov
I'm going 1-2 as well. They go 2 up early. We hit back second half but frustrated by them. Rooney stands with his hands in his pockets then says we played well
If I had the wings of a sparrow
18:39, Wed 22 Nov
Have Rotherham appointed a manager yet? Realistically we should be better over the course of the season than Sheffield,Huddersfield and Rotherham.
18:41, Wed 22 Nov
Sheff Wed to beat us 3-1, think Rooney outing the players after most games is having an adverse effect, If he can't trust them don't play them
Despite a decent showing against Ipswich I have zero confidence in the new style of play. I am concerned that Wednesday have a new manager who has worked them for two weeks while we had a mini vacation. I can only see a terrible one nil loss.
22:22, Wed 22 Nov
1-2

Bannan will score
22:27, Wed 22 Nov
1-2
the king loves me
05:52, Thu 23 Nov
Thongs
If we lose on Saturday then I think we’ll have to accept that we’re in a relegation battle again.

It’s November

There are 90 points to play for.

Don’t be an idiot

Yeah and we've got 1 point out of the last 15 - so on current form how many of the next 90 points are we getting?

Because if your classing Sheff Weds and Rotherham as bankers and we somehow lose BOTH...

I don't think he's being an idiot.
06:52, Thu 23 Nov
Blues 1 Wednesday 2

They'll be compact and we won't lay a glove on them.
LFD
08:50, Thu 23 Nov
1-3.

We go one-nil up then they come back 2nd half.

Wish I was confident of a result against league’s rock bottom side but I’m bracing myself for the worst after our recent run of results.
09:01, Thu 23 Nov
3-0 Blues, Bob and Rags to flounce for a week
10:05, Thu 23 Nov
Scene perfectly set up for us to stink the house out and them to grab a late winner.

Followed by lots of calm, balanced and rational posts on here and on social media and the Tilton providing warm applause for the plucky losers.