10:13, Thu 23 Nov
Got to win this really - if we don't, and especially if we lose god forbid, it's going to get rather messy.

I'm convinced we will do fine, I'm absolutely sure that DvB Drunken Barry will be in our pockets all match and he will get highly frustrated and wound up by the Z's.

Blues 3 Sheff Weds 0
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
10:13, Thu 23 Nov
1-0 away win. I've never been so sure of anything in my life.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:15, Thu 23 Nov
I think we'll win fairly comfortably. We've had 5 tough games primarily against sides that will be fighting for the playoffs but this is one we should be winning and I think we will.

I did have a laugh reading through these comments though to see that those who dislike Rooney are busy fortifying their positions by claiming the Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham games are "freebies" and therefore if we do win, it doesn't count. 😂
Think the players know they have to perform in this one, no chance they’ll think it’s a turn up and win game. For that reason I really think we’ll turn them over 3-0
10:27, Thu 23 Nov
Petebaldwin
I think we'll win fairly comfortably. We've had 5 tough games primarily against sides that will be fighting for the playoffs but this is one we should be winning and I think we will.

I did have a laugh reading through these comments though to see that those who dislike Rooney are busy fortifying their positions by claiming the Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham games are "freebies" and therefore if we do win, it doesn't count. 😂

Unfortunately for some, winning on the internet means more to them than Blues winning on the field.
10:43, Thu 23 Nov
Petebaldwin

Your first paragraph is basically claiming that his first five games were 'freebies' as they were hard so there was no expectation to get anything. You really can't have it both ways.
The cold never bothered me anyway
12:49, Thu 23 Nov
Blues win 2-0.

Huge sighs of relief here.
13:24, Thu 23 Nov
4-0 home win. I've never been so sure of anything in my life.

Rooney's message finally hits home.

Stansfield hat trick
Burke
...yeah positive vibes, victory for the Blues, these feckers haven't scored in 8 of their last 9 games, what could go wrong 👍😤
14:04, Thu 23 Nov
Every other team would get or expect a new manager bounce, but we can somehow write off 5 games.

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 all day, we always seem to mess up these type of games.
14:21, Thu 23 Nov
3-0 Blues, Bob and Rags to flounce for a week

Not at all .... i've predicted Blues by 2 clear goals and will be delighted. I really want Rooney to be successful, i like him as a person and if he's successful then Blues are successful
16:59, Thu 23 Nov
Bluetone
we always seem to mess up these type of games.

This is the biggest problem.
21:11, Thu 23 Nov
Tarquin
Unfortunately for some, winning on the internet means more to them than Blues winning on the field.

Absolutely. Nail on the head.Epitomised on here too often
We've only got Chewits
23:27, Thu 23 Nov
Blues to win 4-2
Go on Rooney
00:56, Fri 24 Nov
Chris
3-0 Blues, Bob and Rags to flounce for a week

Would 6-0 encourage a 2 week flounce ?

Gwaaaaarrnnn Blues !!!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )