07:47, Fri 24 Nov
2-1 Blues.
08:20, Fri 24 Nov
Project Furlong
Tarquin
Unfortunately for some, winning on the internet means more to them than Blues winning on the field.

Absolutely. Nail on the head.Epitomised on here too often

Absolute, ABSOLUTE Bo**ox. If that's your opinion fine, but no real Blues fan wants anything else than a Blues victory. Every time. Fed up of this garbage being peddled.
08:23, Fri 24 Nov
2-0 Blues.
09:04, Fri 24 Nov
Rags
3-0 Blues, Bob and Rags to flounce for a week

Not at all .... i've predicted Blues by 2 clear goals and will be delighted. I really want Rooney to be successful, i like him as a person and if he's successful then Blues are successful

*inserts "I don't believe you" GIF*
09:31, Fri 24 Nov
Rags
3-0 Blues, Bob and Rags to flounce for a week

Not at all .... i've predicted Blues by 2 clear goals and will be delighted. I really want Rooney to be successful, i like him as a person and if he's successful then Blues are successful

*inserts "I don't believe you" GIF*

Think what you like .... i don't know how many times i have to post that i want Rooney to be successful for people to believe me. I'm gutted when we draw, never mind lose. Hate it, absolutely hate it.

The fact that i point out that i have seen absolutely nothing YET to suggest he is even as good as John Eustace, given equal resources, is entirely separate from that.

In fact if you look at the match thread from the Sunderland game i was the one, after the first goal, telling people to be calm because there was plaenty of time for us to play ourselves back into the game. I mean, i was wrong ... but i was the one who stayed positive the longest.
09:35, Fri 24 Nov
We have to win, I'm expecting a fast start from us, if we get an early goal we'll win well.

4-1 Blues.
09:40, Fri 24 Nov
Rags
In fact if you look at the match thread

You'll have to forgive me, I wouldn't dream of opening a match thread. Far too many over-dramatic arseholes
09:50, Fri 24 Nov
Rags

You'll have to forgive me, I wouldn't dream of opening a match thread. Far too many over-dramatic arseholes

Well, i will admit that if we don't win Saturday i shall be VERY pissed off (at everyone)
11:10, Fri 24 Nov
It's got 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday written all over it.
11:17, Fri 24 Nov
It's got 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday written all over it.

No it hasn’t
11:21, Fri 24 Nov
Rags

Well, i will admit that if we don't win Saturday i shall be VERY pissed off (at everyone)

The mods should block all match threads until the game has been going for at least 30 minutes
15:03, Fri 24 Nov
After careful and thoughtful consideration I'm going to go 3-1.

Was thinking a 1-0 2-0 or 3-0. But we will conceded.
17:08, Fri 24 Nov
Petebaldwin
I think we'll win fairly comfortably. We've had 5 tough games primarily against sides that will be fighting for the playoffs but this is one we should be winning and I think we will.

The results over the last 5 games haven’t necessarily been about the quality
Of the opposition . The goals and chances we’ve conceded have been absolutely comical.
18:15, Fri 24 Nov
Dolph
Petebaldwin
I think we'll win fairly comfortably. We've had 5 tough games primarily against sides that will be fighting for the playoffs but this is one we should be winning and I think we will.

The results over the last 5 games haven’t necessarily been about the quality
Of the opposition . The goals and chances we’ve conceded have been absolutely comical.

Yeah - with the exception of 10 minutes at Southampton, and half an hour against Ipswich, it’s been dire, shambolic and clueless

Still, doesnt matter if we lose, we’ve got rid of the DVB and got loads of likes on Instagram for a week
21:07, Fri 24 Nov
3-1 but heart over head.

And if that fat Yorkshire bustard got his shirt off tomorrow he’s 3x the man I am! Someone told me yesterday that he’s actually a Yammer. Don’t know how true that is.