21:35, Sun 3 Dec
Always makes m chuckle when people say the previous owners were asset stripping and taking money out of the club
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:35, Sun 3 Dec
How many of these 'top' Ipswich players had you heard of before this season?
The cold never bothered me anyway
21:37, Sun 3 Dec
Rooney appears to have potential to become a good manager and according to reports from last Monday has some good idea's on how the club should progress.
However he does not appear to use his loaf when it comes to implementing it.
These player's for what ever reason are not responding to his ideas at present and we are heading into a relegation fight if we are not careful. Until we are safe this season he should revert to what these current players understand and then in the summer make the change.
This season is already finished apart from a possible relegation fight, so build for next year now.
21:40, Sun 3 Dec
QBBC2
QBBC2
I like everything bar the results so far.

Oh, and his hair transplant. I’m not too keen on that.

Do you like the performances?

I don't like the performances, results or how he stands with his hands in his pockets, so far.

On balance no, but I see positives so I’m not alarmed, outraged or terminally apoplectic. I’m ok with hands in pockets, it just depends on who’s hands and who’s pockets.

My concern at the moment is that I'm failing to see any positives in performances. Really trying.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:43, Sun 3 Dec
GARRY COOK'S GLASSES
- the blueprint being the Ipswich first half, possibly being the best half of football from Blues in 20 odd years

😂 it was a really enjoyable half of football but nowhere near that good ffs

I’m struggling to like anything tbh, the whole process since his appointment has been so deflating and depressing. I’d love it to finally work out but this past week has given me little hope.
21:55, Sun 3 Dec
better than the Chinese having their hands in our pockets

Ain’t that the truth.
22:05, Sun 3 Dec
QBBC2

Ain’t that the truth.

No it ain’t
22:07, Sun 3 Dec
Bluenose27
Best half in 20 years is pushing it a bit surely?

The last 20 years includes 5 3/4 of our PL seasons.
We played some actual good teams back then. And sometimes did reasonably well.
I don't think Ipswich quite qualifies.

I'd possibly go for the second half of the 1-5 win at Newcastle in the cup. Maybe not the best team we played, but an amazing result.
22:11, Sun 3 Dec
Oh come on - you need to try harder. Have you forgotten already that we had a good half against Ipswich…..AND lots of shots against Blackburn. The churlish might query the Blackburn example and say that almost 75% of the shots were off target, and we let in 4 chaotically disastrous goals at the other end. But those people are just blinkered to all this progress we’re making…..😂
22:14, Sun 3 Dec
QBBC2

Ain’t that the truth.

No it’s not actually
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
22:15, Sun 3 Dec
I don’t think anybody is dancing in the streets. I don’t see the point of making stuff up.

What I do find odd is how much some people seem to be enjoying that we’re struggling. It’s weird.
Admittedly this weren’t when we were in the prem, but I thought we played some good stuff under hughton. Ripping millwall to shreds in the second half of the 6-0 away win comes to mind.
Rasputin
How many of these 'top' Ipswich players had you heard of before this season?

He didn’t say “top players”he said “top side”- big difference. And if you want to argue that Ipswich, who are sitting so far clear in the top 2 after nearly half a season are not a top side at the moment then there’s no helping you. You can hate Rooney as much as you like but don’t make stuff up to suit your agenda. One result means very little either way, anyway.
Im giving up on here now, some people have made their minds up and did before he managed his first game for us and will twist whatever they can to suit it. I’m comfortable sitting back, trusting the owners and giving it time. 8 games is nothing in the grand scheme of things and the fact we have such hope for the club’s future thanks to unbelievable vision from Tom Wagner & Knighthead leaves me relaxed yet excited. Whether Rooney works out or doesn’t - booing him, mocking him, revelling in every game we lose, is ridiculous, counterproductive and a little pathetic. I just wonder how many of the ‘hate brigade’ will be so vocal in admitting they were wrong if he turns it around?? I won’t hold my breath. KRO 👊🏼
22:17, Sun 3 Dec
Who has made what up?
Who is enjoying us struggling?
22:19, Sun 3 Dec
quark
QBBC2

Ain’t that the truth.

No it’s not actually

Pantomime season has officially started. Here’s Widow Twankey. I think that’s the character’s name.