23:07, Sun 3 Dec
There’s not much to like so far because the results have been crap.

I do like his honesty but that’s just me many don’t seem to and I can understand that.

A lot of people were anti Rooney from the off. Some because they thought Eustace git a rough deal. Some because of fear of another Zola. I suspect a lot however just don’t like him for whatever reason and weren’t really prepared to give him a chance.

Some of them should be honest about why rather than just moaning about performances.

The club is bigger than anyone this negativity, and is was there from the off (Hull) is not helping any of us.
Time to move on Judge him after 20 games.

I’m not that sure we would have got that many more points than 5 if we hadn’t changed the manager. For years we have had poor runs.

Rooney needs a big win hopefully the crowd are up for it against Leicester. I am sure the away following at Cov will be hopefully the players are.
23:09, Sun 3 Dec
I’m struggling to think of anything so far

On the pitch it’s a chaotic mess

Off the pitch he speaks about players expressing themselves and playing with freedom, wants players to take risks and pleads for patience, but publicly lambasts them when they make errors and now tells them to grow a pair

No wonder the plays look confused
Happy Clapper
23:11, Sun 3 Dec
Bluubalders
Seems odd then that Newbie can’t name one. I must have missed it. Point me in the right direction, and I’ll gladly consider them - I would genuinely like to think there are some.
Could you tell me one?

Why do you think I was discussing this subject with you? I wasn’t. That’s why you missed it.
23:17, Sun 3 Dec
Didn’t bowyer criticise the players after every game? That ended well didn’t it.
23:19, Sun 3 Dec
Read back - you replied to my post about not seeing progression and said that people were making things up, and enjoyed us struggling. I wasn’t sure what or who you meant so asked for clarification.
Where was that list of signs of progression again?
23:43, Sun 3 Dec
Seems odd then that Newbie can’t name one. I must have missed it. Point me in the right direction, and I’ll gladly consider them - I would genuinely like to think there are some.
Could you tell me one?
My Jedi mind tricks - like your personal insults don’t you (?) remind me that you yourself referred to signs of progression earlier in the thread.
What are they?

Why do you need someone else to find what you’re looking for? It’s there and you profess to want to know so why don’t you make the effort to find out? You could do it quicker and easier than posting your replies.

Here’s another personal insult, if you choose to take it that way, just to keep you going until you find what you’re looking for:

Are you as lazy as you are thin skinned?
23:48, Sun 3 Dec
I did find a list of positives that included such things as:
Not waiting long for a bus
We can’t play that badly again.
So yes, incredibly, you were right!
They weren’t quite the list of signs of progression I was looking for
Your list of signs of progression is…..?
23:51, Sun 3 Dec
I used to think that I would take a relegation if it meant getting rid of the previous owners (not because I thought they were taking money out of the club, but because it didn't really feel like there was ever any future).

I may have also at some point said that I'd prefer us to aim to try and play in a somewhat entertaining style even if it meant we lost more games, rather than grind out 0-0 and 0-1 wins.

I've definitely said watching games in the Championship is way more fun than watching Premiership games with VAR making it unclear about if I goal has actually been scored.

I like having Rooney to test me on whether I was being honest when I said that.

It is also true that living overseas there is definitely more news and media attention on Blues which still feels like a bit of a novelty to have them talked about on the radio.
I think the whole 'well known manager' and 'media attention' thing is overrated.

Are Derby any more richer or famous because WR managed them?
00:21, Mon 4 Dec
I did find a list of positives that included such things as:
Not waiting long for a bus
We can’t play that badly again.
So yes, incredibly, you were right!
They weren’t quite the list of signs of progression I was looking for
Your list of signs of progression is…..?

Longer than yours
It’s longer than yoo-ooo-oours
It’s mine and I like it
It’s longer than yours

I don’t care that you can’t find any positives. It’s your life, you live it as you see fit.

KRO
00:24, Mon 4 Dec
I used to think that I would take a relegation if it meant getting rid of the previous owners (not because I thought they were taking money out of the club, but because it didn't really feel like there was ever any future).

I may have also at some point said that I'd prefer us to aim to try and play in a somewhat entertaining style even if it meant we lost more games, rather than grind out 0-0 and 0-1 wins.

I've definitely said watching games in the Championship is way more fun than watching Premiership games with VAR making it unclear about if I goal has actually been scored.

I like having Rooney to test me on whether I was being honest when I said that.

It is also true that living overseas there is definitely more news and media attention on Blues which still feels like a bit of a novelty to have them talked about on the radio.

Fair do’s 👍
00:40, Mon 4 Dec
the blueprint being the Ipswich first half, possibly being the best half of football from Blues in 20 odd years

Hahahaha nice one
00:46, Mon 4 Dec
He's not John Bond.
01:39, Mon 4 Dec
I like the fact he copies my U10 teams tactics.

I think the only thing that can turn it around is when he publicly hangs Ashley Cole out to dry

He announces that Cole was the problem and had held a grudge after all the grief he got from Stans fans over the years.
06:19, Mon 4 Dec
I really like the way he wants us to play football. For long term success, it is the only way to play football.

I think he is a manager who players will look up to, particularly the younger ones. I’m certain he will help them to develop.

In press conferences he’s more thoughtful and intelligent than I would have given him credit for. He presents himself well.

He is a footballing legend who does raise the clubs profile, which is commercially important.

I’m sure someone will respond by talking about our results, but the question was ‘what do we like about Rooney?’, which I have answered honestly.