30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
22:24, Sun 3 Dec
Try reading the threads. If you can’t see you’re blind. People are even putting their lickle laughing emoji’s on the end of the mocking comments (the micking includes the players and team, but of course mostly the manager and also other fans who aren’t getting all hysterical about everything).

Hadn’t realised the laughing little emoji was you till I looked back. What a hoot your question is. You, for one.
22:28, Sun 3 Dec
Nikola Zigic
QBBC2
I like everything bar the results so far.

Oh, and his hair transplant. I’m not too keen on that.

Do you like the performances?

I don't like the performances, results or how he stands with his hands in his pockets, so far.

Yes, I'm not mad keen on his Tory "Power Stance".

Or is he doing the actors pose from Blackadder the Third?
22:30, Sun 3 Dec
We’ve appointed a manager who doesn’t know the right way to stand.
22:30, Sun 3 Dec
I’ll admit I’m not convinced at all by this appointment. I wasn’t when it was announced but like others was like yeah let’s give it a chance, but 8 games later aside from a first half against Ipswich it’s been pretty desperate, which makes me think it’s not going to work out. That being said, I want him to turn it round, and if he does I will happily come on here and say I got it wrong, cause at the end of the day I support BCFC, and I want us to win every single game.
22:31, Sun 3 Dec
I like that he already recognises he's out of his depth as a Manager, and is doing everything he can to get sacked asap
22:35, Sun 3 Dec
I’m not getting hysterical about anything, and I haven’t made anything up.
It KILLS me to see us struggle, and I desperately want it to change.
I obviously don’t know all our fans, but I don’t know a single one who is “enjoying us struggle” or wants Rooney to fail.
I think he deserves more time, and I desperately hope he turns it round.
What drives me mad is the claims of progress that people can apparently see.
I’m not blind, thankfully, but I can see zero progress.
Every stat, says we have regressed, my own eyes tell me that collectively we have regressed as has every individual, without, to my mind, any exception.
As I said earlier the last 3 games have been one way or the other - performances (against the 2 bottom teams by the way)/goals conceded - amongst the worst of the season.
I repeat AGAIN - I hate all of this, and wish it weren’t the case, but where is the progress?
QBBC2
I like everything bar the results so far.

Oh, and his hair transplant. I’m not too keen on that.

Even JE's transplant was better!
22:37, Sun 3 Dec
Bluubalders
I’m not getting hysterical about anything, and I haven’t made anything up.
It KILLS me to see us struggle, and I desperately want it to change.
I obviously don’t know all our fans, but I don’t know a single one who is “enjoying us struggle” or wants Rooney to fail.
I think he deserves more time, and I desperately hope he turns it round.
What drives me mad is the claims of progress that people can apparently see.
I’m not blind, thankfully, but I can see zero progress.
Every stat, says we have regressed, my own eyes tell me that collectively we have regressed as has every individual, without, to my mind, any exception.
As I said earlier the last 3 games have been one way or the other - performances (against the 2 bottom teams by the way)/goals conceded - amongst the worst of the season.
I repeat AGAIN - I hate all of this, and wish it weren’t the case, but where is the progress?

Sounds a tad hysterical to me.
22:42, Sun 3 Dec
But not a single item of progress then? Thanks
22:49, Sun 3 Dec
We’ve appointed a manager who doesn’t know the right way to stand.

That’s scousers for you.
22:56, Sun 3 Dec
Bluubalders
But not a single item of progress then? Thanks

You missed out the 😂
22:57, Sun 3 Dec
You missed out the list of areas of progression…..again
23:02, Sun 3 Dec
You missed out the list of areas of progression…..again

There was a thread on it after the last game or have Jedi mind tricks told you they’re not the positives you’re looking for?
23:06, Sun 3 Dec
Seems odd then that Newbie can’t name one. I must have missed it. Point me in the right direction, and I’ll gladly consider them - I would genuinely like to think there are some.
Could you tell me one?
My Jedi mind tricks - like your personal insults don’t you (?) remind me that you yourself referred to signs of progression earlier in the thread.
What are they?