22:19, Wed 6 Dec
Some performances like against Bournemouth were very poor, like very poor, they are getting better results than some of their performances and that tends to level out
22:21, Wed 6 Dec
I cannot see them beating Arsenal. I think their away form lets them down. They could get 4th though.
Also don’t get too carried away Citeh are shocking without Rodri and the vile should have lost both the Spurs and the Bournemouth games!

I’m not even saying any of this with any bias whatsoever
14 straight home wins in the league is crazy. I'd say they're favourites against Arsenal too.

On a side note, does anybody know Moxley well enough to say he's definitely a blues fan? Bloke tweets loads when villa are playing, loads of positivity, and only ever tweets negative stuff about us. Even when there's loads of stuff to be positive about - despite the football on the pitch at present
Bordesley not Small Heath
Robert Hopkins
fecking vile - plus side Man city won't be champions but i have to spend the day on saturday with a bunch of them - once we've lost at cov going to be a long old day

Man city will go on one of them mental runs next year when it matters, don't write them off, they were behind Arsenal almost all of last season and still done it
Hope vile go on one of them Sheff Utd runs next year and pick up 4 points from their next 15 games
Yeah, only 500 odd million in the last decade. Bargain!
22:22, Wed 6 Dec
gerry1875
They are well and truly in the title race, if they beat Arsenal this weekend then i would make them favourites to win it, Hate to say it but some wanted us to draw them in the F.A.Cup, they would humiliate us, They will definitley win something this season, winning 14 on the spin at home as well. Will we ever get close to them again ?
Favourites to win it?
Back them at 40/1 with Paddy Power then. Show us your slip
Tony Fantastico
22:23, Wed 6 Dec
NouCamp
Villa are definitely winning one of the Premier League, FA cup and that Europa thing they're in

I’m very confident they’ll win the ECL, but that’s simply as they should do. They have a vastly superior squad to any other team in it. Look how much their squad has cost to assemble. That doesn’t prove much to me, other than they’re a better side than anything in it. We know that already.

Their league form though, over 12 months now, however much it pains me to say it, is sensational.

Is what it is.
22:24, Wed 6 Dec
Elgeneral
I cannot see them beating Arsenal. I think their away form lets them down. They could get 4th though.

They're at home to Arsenal. I'm hoping Arsenal do them and once the home bubble's burst they revert to type.
22:25, Wed 6 Dec
Remember those who didn’t want them relegated because it was more fun watching them struggle every year 🥱 didn’t age to well did it 🙄
Jeffery McSheffery
Yeah, only 500 odd million in the last decade. Bargain!

When you break down each individual players fee in that squad now and the performance levels to what gets spent on some absolute crap I’d say money well spent.
Look at the money United have spent and who on and what they are getting out of them.

Like i said they’ve spent a few bob because they can and will, like most clubs up there really.
Can’t begrudge them having better owners than the rubbish we’ve had.

I hate em but fair fecks they are taking it to the big boys.
22:30, Wed 6 Dec
BcFc
I genuinely think they’re winning the league.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
22:30, Wed 6 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
gerry1875
They are well and truly in the title race, if they beat Arsenal this weekend then i would make them favourites to win it, Hate to say it but some wanted us to draw them in the F.A.Cup, they would humiliate us, They will definitley win something this season, winning 14 on the spin at home as well. Will we ever get close to them again ?
Favourites to win it?
Back them at 40/1 with Paddy Power then. Show us your slip
I would never stick a penny on that lot, my bet is still Liverpool at 11/1, on present form vile are in the running
22:38, Wed 6 Dec
Well I had a jinx £1 bet on them pre season at 150/1 ( PP are offering £3.70 cash out ) It’s just like them b’stards though … whenever we get a glimmer of something good( current form excepted) they always feckin trump it … i feckin hate them
22:40, Wed 6 Dec
They are one of the big boys they aren’t taking anything, they deservedly beat a side who can’t perform without one key player and they got 4 points prior when they should have got 0 - Spurs absolutely battered them