11:56, Thu 7 Dec
Wolvobluenose
A villa mate of mine has just put a tenner on them to win the Premier League, FA Cup, and Europa League treble, at 2500/1.

Bookie has cleaned up there, early pay out for him. Punter should have put Europa Conference League on the ticket instead and he might have stood a chance of winning! 😜
12:17, Thu 7 Dec
the thing that’s bad is Dick Emery is likeable!! (good ebening!)

much easier to despise a figure like Smiff or O’leary etc etc!
13:41, Thu 7 Dec
WR Blue
Wolvobluenose
A villa mate of mine has just put a tenner on them to win the Premier League, FA Cup, and Europa League treble, at 2500/1.

Bookie has cleaned up there, early pay out for him. Punter should have put Europa Conference League on the ticket instead and he might have stood a chance of winning! 😜

Well spotted - I meant Europa Conference League lol
13:56, Thu 7 Dec
Daniel
Bluesince62
Daniel
Haircut1000
Looking forward to Wayne knocking their stuffing out in a future derby. They will hate it when the team that bears the city's name is up there again.

What really are the chances of that? If the owners are serious about getting back to the Premier League, it's going to take a much better manager thn Rooney. The bloke's an imbecile. Can you actully imagine him up against the likes of Pep, Klopp or Emery?

That's the spirit.

Apologies, I'll think up some funny and derogatory names for the bloke who had us in the play off places.

Much more like it 👍
Up the feckin Blues
13:58, Thu 7 Dec
You don’t need to be a top 4 side anymore, 5th will get you in the Champions League

Anyway, as has been said, best thing is to ignore them, watching them every week hoping to get some joy out of it any time soon is setting yourself up for disappointment

There’s never been a better time to focus on ourselves

This x 1,000,000,000
14:01, Thu 7 Dec
derbyblue

Piece of piss in our house to dislike him
Tony Fantastico
14:03, Thu 7 Dec
derbyblue

Is he f*ck.
Kumars Fashion Sense
I take it you don’t subscribe to the ‘it’s great for Midlands football’ theory then?!

Nope, I wish they would fold.