22:41, Wed 6 Dec
There are not winning the league. No way. They’ll come very close to top 5 though.
22:41, Wed 6 Dec
Of course they aren’t winning the bloody league.

They’ll finish between 4th and 7th. They’re a very good team at this point. The fecking inbred bastards.
22:48, Wed 6 Dec
Well there’s a reason they aren’t being talked about by pundits! They are overachieving, yes Leicester did it but most of their rivals were in transition periods most of the vile rivals are not and even if they are (like Liverpool revamping their midfield) they are still on it
22:51, Wed 6 Dec
JourneyOn
Well there’s a reason they aren’t being talked about by pundits! They are overachieving, yes Leicester did it but most of their rivals were in transition periods most of the vile rivals are not and even if they are (like Liverpool revamping their midfield) they are still on it

Arsenal will win the league this season.

Arsenal
Manchester City
Liverpool
them lot
Newcastle
Tottenham
22:57, Wed 6 Dec
The difference between the home and away form is staggering. The away results have been good but there has been some pretty fortunate results along the way. Home form astounding that’s 13 on the trot and most of them very comfortable.
23:13, Wed 6 Dec
Kumars Fashion Sense
There are not winning the league. No way. They’ll come very close to top 5 though.

They will fall away, probably finish 5th-7th.

Tbh I don’t even think about them, so far ahead of us what is the point.

I don’t even like singing sotv anymore, don’t even want to acknowledge them.
23:24, Wed 6 Dec
Dave
Kumars Fashion Sense

Light years
03:08, Thu 7 Dec
I don’t mind acknowledging that they have a top, top manager who has transformed them. Can they take the next massive step to become ‘a top four side’, consistently I mean? Maybe, maybe not.

A few years ago they were very average. Shows what can happen when there is investment in a club, and a good manager who can transform the way they play.
05:26, Thu 7 Dec
gerry1875
Rab C Nesbitt
gerry1875
They are well and truly in the title race, if they beat Arsenal this weekend then i would make them favourites to win it, Hate to say it but some wanted us to draw them in the F.A.Cup, they would humiliate us, They will definitley win something this season, winning 14 on the spin at home as well. Will we ever get close to them again ?
Favourites to win it?
Back them at 40/1 with Paddy Power then. Show us your slip
I would never stick a penny on that lot, my bet is still Liverpool at 11/1, on present form vile are in the running
If you have them favourites to win then I honestly have no idea why you wouldn’t back them to Atleast gain financially if the worst happens
Tony Fantastico
06:28, Thu 7 Dec
Dick emery is ten times the manager that Ange is. Top 4 is guaranteed with the form they're in.
07:14, Thu 7 Dec
Amy T

They’ll finish between 4th and 7th. They’re a very good team at this point. The fecking inbred bastards.

Is the correct answer.
Up the feckin Blues
07:23, Thu 7 Dec
JourneyOn
Dave
Kumars Fashion Sense

Light years

Just grin and bear it and admit to any villa colleagues at work that they've got a good manager and team.
They don't like it when you don't bite and show resentment.
That's how I deal with it
Bluesince62
Amy T

Is the correct answer.

Exactly this. They're on a ridiculous home run but that will end eventually and then they'll start to reflect their away form a lot more.

The way I see it, I've had years of fun laughing at the garbage they've served up. My teenage self could have never imagined the depths to which they sunk and it's been brilliant. Shame that this ride is now over but we're on our own upward trajectory. Hopefully as we reach our apex, they'll begin their descent.
07:27, Thu 7 Dec
Falstaff
I don’t mind acknowledging that they have a top, top manager who has transformed them. Can they take the next massive step to become ‘a top four side’, consistently I mean? Maybe, maybe not.

A few years ago they were very average. Shows what can happen when there is investment in a club, and a good manager who can transform the way they play.

I don't think there will be a consistent top four anymore. They're are too many wealthy teams in the league now. Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, V*lla (ergh), even Spurs. They are all capable. It's going to make for very exciting premier league seasons and this one has been brilliant so far.
08:35, Thu 7 Dec
I’m falling out of love with football. Hate them