21:40, Fri 8 Dec
Some are gonna call this I’m out in sure.

But please just sack him and brick Eustace back on his money, this is exactly like watching Zola after Rowett. It’s an abysmal showing and if we carry on we will be in a relegation battle, the players clearly aren’t responding to the criticism and why should they? They was performing well before him.

Get rid off him, keep Cook well away from any managerial appointments and we’ll just pretend this never happened.

As I write I hear cries of ‘one John Eustace, there’s only one John Eustace’
21:41, Fri 8 Dec
I’m not anti-Rooney at all but the writing is on the wall here regarding relegation.

Big decision needed soon by the board while it’s still completely salvageable.

And no, I don’t want effing Eustace back.
21:42, Fri 8 Dec
Yeah just get rid, it's getting worse and is never going to work.
21:42, Fri 8 Dec
I think if they stick to their plans, we will be relegated. Maybe they will have to change it with around 10 games to go, if this carries on. Blues were clinical against Huddersfield and West Brom going forward. Not seen that since Rooneys been in charge.
21:44, Fri 8 Dec
Get rid of him and do it quick. We’re going down otherwise.

If they’re going to stick with this style of play, bring in a manager that can play it, or if not go back to the pragmatic style. It’s negative and not going to get us promoted, but it might keep us up.
21:45, Fri 8 Dec
We will be relegated if we don't get rid.

Giving him a transfer window is throwing money away.

It's okay to admit a mistake and move on.
21:46, Fri 8 Dec
He'll be gone by New year. Not all Wayne's own doing. The timing was poor, fixture list was tough, injuries a bastard etc.

But I can't see it turning around now. More experienced head needed but with a similar philosophy.

A crying bleeding shame.
21:47, Fri 8 Dec
Agreed.

It hasn't worked, it isn't going to work, and it's only going to get worse from here.

We need to get rid while what's left of the player morale is still salvageable. We're in deep, deep trouble while Rooney is still here.

That said, they won't make the call for a good couple of months yet.
21:49, Fri 8 Dec
He'll be gone before the January transfer window.

A horrific appointment.
Miamivice

A horrific appointment.

A tenner says he isn't gone before February
It was worth the gamble IMO but it just hasn’t worked unfortunately.

This much pressure from the fan base can’t go on much longer.
21:50, Fri 8 Dec
Docky91
Some are gonna call this I’m out in sure.

But please just sack him and brick Eustace back on his money, this is exactly like watching Zola after Rowett. It’s an abysmal showing and if we carry on we will be in a relegation battle, the players clearly aren’t responding to the criticism and why should they? They was performing well before him.

Get rid off him, keep Cook well away from any managerial appointments and we’ll just pretend this never happened.

As I write I hear cries of ‘one John Eustace, there’s only one John Eustace’

I honestly think he should be a man and resign. He has got to feel this isn’t working atall.
21:50, Fri 8 Dec
Amy T
Miamivice

A horrific appointment.

Unfortunately I agree
21:51, Fri 8 Dec
Docky91
Amy T
Miamivice

A horrific appointment.

Unfortunately I agree

I really hope you are wrong. We will see how stubborn everyone is about a clearly untenable situation.
21:51, Fri 8 Dec
quicksand
I think if they stick to their plans, we will be relegated. Maybe they will have to change it with around 10 games to go, if this carries on. Blues were clinical against Huddersfield and West Brom going forward. Not seen that since Rooneys been in charge.

With 10 games to go, the only hope would be Neil Warnock.