22:09, Fri 8 Dec
I feel sorry for Rooney. He’s clearly unequipped for this job. Everyone knew it before he was appointed. Him and his 4 coaches have achieved the grand total of eff all in the world of a coaching

The entire appointment - the decision, the timing, the coaching staff, press conferences have been awful and it’s undoubtedly time to change

Got to get the next one right Garry
22:10, Fri 8 Dec
Each week we can talk about the positives, the improvements, the PRESS, the belief, etc.

But again, 0 points.
22:10, Fri 8 Dec
I do think that the owners should own up to the mistake of appointing him in the first place. They showed an arrogance and no respect to the obvious hostile response of the fans
He’s still putting his stamp on it.
22:12, Fri 8 Dec
StechyBlue
Each week we can talk about the positives, the improvement etc.

But again, 0 points.

No positives or improvement tonight
22:12, Fri 8 Dec
What positives exactly?
22:13, Fri 8 Dec
Miamivice
Done

Me too. Bet on
22:16, Fri 8 Dec
TiltonBlue19
What positives exactly?
It was 1-1 on rounded xG.
22:17, Fri 8 Dec
Sack him if you want but the lack of talent, bottle and desire of this current squad is deep rooted. We might get more snot and guts. Enough to get 25 more points but there is an incredible amount of work required to make thia squad competitive.
22:21, Fri 8 Dec
GBBlue
Sack him if you want but the lack of talent, bottle and desire of this current squad is deep rooted. We might get more snot and guts. Enough to get 25 more points but there is an incredible amount of work required to make thia squad competitive.

This!

Should be ashamed of themselves bar maybe one or two.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
22:26, Fri 8 Dec

Competitive...

You mean like what eustace wanted.

Aka lack of ambition...
22:27, Fri 8 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
It was worth the gamble IMO but it just hasn’t worked unfortunately.

This much pressure from the fan base can’t go on much longer.
Yep
The thing is that the fans made a bit of an uphill battle for him as the players are only human and will have noticed that fans are unhappy. This may have affected performances.But there are other factors which have not helped...
1. 1st 5 fixtures
2. No real leaders on the pitch
3. No proper striker(No 9) - Hogan
and Juke not good enough
4. Injury prone players

The lead up to xmas sees alot of the teams below play one another and it is likely we will be 21st come boxing day as I cannot see us getting anymore points let alone goals. I think his time is up and the board should bite the bullet and get rid. At least now they can get another in with more experience to play the style the board want and give him January to get his own players
22:28, Fri 8 Dec
jeffwealands
I do think that the owners should own up to the mistake of appointing him in the first place. They showed an arrogance and no respect to the obvious hostile response of the fans

Absolutely agree with this - social media was full of it, they cannot say they were unaware of what the fans were saying. A Twitter account I follow did a poll - 93% wanted JDvBE to stay.

Thing is I think that’s the way they’ll always be, and they would probably say they need to be like this.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
22:29, Fri 8 Dec
Has to go, walking back now and I don't know anyone backing him. Once the away fans go that's it.
22:30, Fri 8 Dec
jeffwealands

Absolutely agree with this - social media was full of it, they cannot say they were unaware of what the fans were saying. A Twitter account I follow did a poll - 93% wanted JDvBE to stay.

Thing is I think that’s the way they’ll always be, and they would probably say they need to be like this.

Twitter is a cesspool and single or collective opinions on there don’t deserve any attention.

That being said if there’s any serious sniff of relegation they’ll get rid.

It may be soon.