21:53, Fri 8 Dec
The only way this gets worse is if Mark Hughes comes in as some sort of consultant.
21:55, Fri 8 Dec
Icm2023
Docky91
Some are gonna call this I’m out in sure.

But please just sack him and brick Eustace back on his money, this is exactly like watching Zola after Rowett. It’s an abysmal showing and if we carry on we will be in a relegation battle, the players clearly aren’t responding to the criticism and why should they? They was performing well before him.

Get rid off him, keep Cook well away from any managerial appointments and we’ll just pretend this never happened.

As I write I hear cries of ‘one John Eustace, there’s only one John Eustace’

I honestly think he should be a man and resign. He has got to feel this isn’t working atall.

He won't resign he signed for 3 and a half years. He'd be stupid to.
21:56, Fri 8 Dec
I'll take that - name your charity of choice
Miamivice
He'll be gone before the January transfer window.

A horrific appointment.

Unfortunately I don't think he will
Ribeye
Icm2023
Docky91

But please just sack him and brick Eustace back on his money, this is exactly like watching Zola after Rowett. It’s an abysmal showing and if we carry on we will be in a relegation battle, the players clearly aren’t responding to the criticism and why should they? They was performing well before him.

Get rid off him, keep Cook well away from any managerial appointments and we’ll just pretend this never happened.

I honestly think he should be a man and resign. He has got to feel this isn’t working atall.

Absolutely. A three and a half year contract was the first major alarm bell for anything Wagner and co. have done so far; optimistic at best, incredibly naive at worst.
Ribeye
Icm2023
Docky91

If they pay him off to get rid, can he take Cook with him too?
21:57, Fri 8 Dec
Miamivice
I'll take that - name your charity of choice

DM me and we'll get it arranged
21:57, Fri 8 Dec
Its the first time tonight where I have thought to myself, we have to change this now.

I like Rooney, I like his honesty (Much more so than Eustace in that sense). But he is on a hiding to nothing which is a shame.

Most of all however I blame the players, they have downed tools because they are not good enough to play the sort of football asked of them.

Get someone like Warnock in to keep us up with these mostly bang average players. Recruit well in the summer and try again with proper players who can string two passes together.

I actually feel sorry for Rooney tbh, but its not working and its not mostly his fault.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
21:58, Fri 8 Dec
Get rid
I honestly still believe this will be alright, he will turn it around.

A lot of injuries today, I’m hoping that a good Jan window will turn this around. He’s had a huge contract for a reason, this has to be a long term plan and philosophy to bring the club forward.

The club has currently started a marathon and this will be a long journey x
Bluenose27
If they’re going to stick with this style of play

Which is what exactly?
We've only got Chewits
21:59, Fri 8 Dec
Yes. Players have to take responsibility for that.
22:00, Fri 8 Dec
Falstaff
Yes. Players have to take responsibility for that.

And for the other 8 dreadful games?
22:01, Fri 8 Dec
I was in the Rooney in camp but other than Ipswich it's been atrocious. No signs of improvement at all. Hoping he turns it round but I soon think his position will become untenable.

Surely there has to be a get out clause in our favour if targets aren't met? We can't be stupid enough to pay up a 3 and half year deal after 9 games surely?
22:02, Fri 8 Dec
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!