22:30, Fri 8 Dec
StechyBlue
Each week we can talk about the positives, the improvements, the PRESS, the belief, etc.

But again, 0 points.

Exactly… every week it’s zero points and this perpetual sad pathetic shambolic saga reminds me of that classic Tom Petty song…”free fallin” and that is what’s happening…..to league one
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
22:30, Fri 8 Dec
Was worth the gamble if they brought in a proven manager, which Rooney was not.
22:31, Fri 8 Dec
Players need to take a long hard look at themselves, They dont look interested, I am sure Rooney would like to bin them all off, to be fair they are not exactly doing their jobs, its easy to blame the manager or be critical of one or two players, but this lot we have are below bang average, we might as well stick 11 barbie dolls on the pitch for what this lot are dishing up
22:31, Fri 8 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
It was worth the gamble IMO but it just hasn’t worked unfortunately.

This much pressure from the fan base can’t go on much longer.
Yep
The thing is that the fans made a bit of an uphill battle for him as the players are only human and will have noticed that fans are unhappy. This may have affected performances.But there are other factors which have not helped...
1. 1st 5 fixtures
2. No real leaders on the pitch
3. No proper striker(No 9) - Hogan
and Juke not good enough
4. Injury prone players

The lead up to xmas sees alot of the teams below play one another and it is likely we will be 21st come boxing day as I cannot see us getting anymore points let alone goals. I think his time is up and the board should bite the bullet and get rid. At least now they can get another in with more experience to play the style the board want and give him January to get his own players

Every single point there is an excuse .. nothing else, just grasping at straws to try and justify your support of someone who is obviously a very very very poor football manager
22:33, Fri 8 Dec
The previous incumbent also had three of those four problems.

He seemed to cope rather better with them than world class wayne is.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:34, Fri 8 Dec
Should have never hired him.

Don’t even care anymore.
22:35, Fri 8 Dec
While I don’t disagree, it’s down to the manager to get them playing. JE managed it for the most part, so why can’t Rooney. If he can’t do it, get someone in who can.
22:35, Fri 8 Dec
gerry1875
Players need to take a long hard look at themselves, They dont look interested, I am sure Rooney would like to bin them all off, to be fair they are not exactly doing their jobs, its easy to blame the manager or be critical of one or two players, but this lot we have are below bang average, we might as well stick 11 barbie dolls on the pitch for what this lot are dishing up

Do they? They got us to 6th in the league playing under a formation and are now being told in every press conference they’re sh** by some ex player who has failed at every managerial job he’s ever had, I’d be pretty demoralised too.
22:36, Fri 8 Dec
gerry1875

Do they? They got us to 6th in the league playing under a formation and are now being told in every press conference they’re sh** by some ex player who has failed at every managerial job he’s ever had, I’d be pretty demoralised too.

Tonight screams of players downing tools rather than them not being good enough.
22:36, Fri 8 Dec
Naff orf
Tam
22:37, Fri 8 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
gerry1875

Tonight screams of players downing tools rather than them not being good enough.

Or being demoralised, or unsure about what's expected of them. It's difficult to tell - it's a worrying look, whatever.
Make Blues Great Again
22:37, Fri 8 Dec
It was shit, again.

1 win in 9

Grow some balls though lads, it’s your fault.

effing shite, eff him off.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:40, Fri 8 Dec
"Grow a pair" and resign.
22:45, Fri 8 Dec
Rags
Tom TheProject Brady
It was worth the gamble IMO but it just hasn’t worked unfortunately.

This much pressure from the fan base can’t go on much longer.
Yep
The thing is that the fans made a bit of an uphill battle for him as the players are only human and will have noticed that fans are unhappy. This may have affected performances.But there are other factors which have not helped...
1. 1st 5 fixtures
2. No real leaders on the pitch
3. No proper striker(No 9) - Hogan
and Juke not good enough
4. Injury prone players

The lead up to xmas sees alot of the teams below play one another and it is likely we will be 21st come boxing day as I cannot see us getting anymore points let alone goals. I think his time is up and the board should bite the bullet and get rid. At least now they can get another in with more experience to play the style the board want and give him January to get his own players

Every single point there is an excuse .. nothing else, just grasping at straws to try and justify your support of someone who is obviously a very very very poor football manager
No they are valid for any manager coming in. A better manager would get more out of the players and maybe more points. But another manager would not get the abuse Rooney got. There is nothing in my post trying to grasp at straws I even said " the board should bite the bullet and get rid"
22:46, Fri 8 Dec
He has a 42 months contract, be cheaper to bring in Mowbray, Rowett, Warnock, Pulis.... anyone as DOF but actually as surrogate manager, let Wayne visit hospitals and schools whilst the proper manager gets the team back on track.