16:04, Sat 9 Dec
QPR winning again, we’re currently 4 points above relegation zone.
Gazball?
16:16, Sat 9 Dec
I was really looking forward to a seson where we are not constantly looking at the results of the bottom 3 but it seems that we are heading for another season of relegation anxiety.
16:18, Sat 9 Dec
That Leicester game could be a problem 👀🥲
16:18, Sat 9 Dec
Wazball

From 6th in the table to being 4 points away from the relegation zone in a space of 2 months (on Monday).

You can either laugh or cry about the situation. I'm amazed that this situation is somehow worse than Zola.
16:19, Sat 9 Dec
hello 19th place my old friend

An appearance in the bottom 3 after Plymouth game looks like its on the cards
16:22, Sat 9 Dec
bluenosezulu
Wazball

From 6th in the table to being 4 points away from the relegation zone in a space of 2 months (on Monday).

You can either laugh or cry about the situation. I'm amazed that this situation is somehow worse than Zola.

Yeah but that doesn't matter because we have to wait untill summer 2024 to judge. It's early days, man united gave fergie time.

Or something.
16:28, Sat 9 Dec
Jude scored. Again
Tony Fantastico
16:29, Sat 9 Dec
NouCamp
hello 19th place my old friend

An appearance in the bottom 3 after Plymouth game looks like its on the cards

Wonder if Looney has any KPI’s in his contract that could be used to remove him.

“If at any time we are in the bottom three the contract will deemed to be null and void and will be terminated with immediate effect”

Well you can but hope
16:30, Sat 9 Dec
Wazball

They've got Plymouth at home and Sheffield away, before we play Leicester.

A point at Cardiff would be nice next week.
Rab C Nesbitt
Jude scored. Again

If only we could have kept him until the current owners turned up.
Then again without Jude's money we might have dropped into lge 1 and not got Knighthead at all.

Love the effin kid either way.
Up the feckin Blues
bluenosezulu
Wazball

6th, yet only 10 points above the relegation at the end of match week 11.

Also only 7 points from 7th. Personally don't think we'd have had many more points on the board, but would looked more defensively sound.

The fact that we went 6 games without a win and we're 6th shows just how open the league was (and still is at the moment).
16:35, Sat 9 Dec
Man Utd 3 down at home to Bournemouth 🤣
16:36, Sat 9 Dec
What is going on at old Trafford!

0-3 to Bournemouth
16:37, Sat 9 Dec
I can't believe Ten Hag is still in that job.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
16:37, Sat 9 Dec
TaylorJay84
That Leicester game could be a problem 👀🥲

I’m already scared, they battering Plymouth and averaging 2.5 ppg. They’ll be promoted by feb at this rate.
Gazball?