19:30, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
bluer than blues
I absolutely effing hate v*lla. I can't stand the love-in from every commentator and pundit. They can all get to eff.

Football is effing shit right now.
Villa bastards they are going to win this league you know, it's Leicester all over again

Seems to be

Champions League football for them next year at least
19:31, Sat 9 Dec
Stop the world I want to get off 🤢🤮
19:31, Sat 9 Dec
Their away form ain’t that great they have been fortunate to get the points they have.

Home form is unreal though.

I don’t think they will make top 4.

Try not to be to bothered about them though.
19:32, Sat 9 Dec
That’s what happens when you change managers.
19:32, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
bluer than blues
I absolutely effing hate v*lla. I can't stand the love-in from every commentator and pundit. They can all get to eff.

Villa bastards they are going to win this league you know, it's Leicester all over again

Naaah, they ain't winning it. Football wise they were battered tonight, that can't last. That's not to say it wasn't a great result - they will be in the Champs league though. Eff em anyway, it'll fall flat when Man U come calling for Dick.
Up the feckin Blues
19:33, Sat 9 Dec
TaylorJay84
Stop the world I want to get off 🤢🤮
It is really depressing, we will never be out of their shadow, even when we won the cup in 2011 we had to eff it up by being relegated
bluer than blues

😂👍
Tony Fantastico
And let's not forget, if Knighthead have their way, Villa will look back at days like these and wish they could return to them
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Bluesince62
gerry1875
bluer than blues

Naaah, they ain't winning it. Football wise they were battered tonight, that can't last. That's not to say it wasn't a great result - they will be in the Champs league though. Eff em anyway, it'll fall flat when Man U come calling for Dick.

I heard their are 9 games in 2 1/2 months in Europa Conference alone when they get out of the group stage, that's when it will come off a bit for them. They don't have the squad for it.

But as of right now, football is not a fun place to be.
19:34, Sat 9 Dec
Bluesince62
gerry1875
bluer than blues

He won't leave them, their owners are far more ambitious than man u can offer
Tom Brady's Statins
And let's not forget, if Knighthead have their way, Villa will look back at days like these and wish they could return to them

Eff me!! half, if not three quarters of this forum will be 6ft under by then 😂
19:38, Sat 9 Dec
Absolutely this,and begrudgingly they deserve it.
Nah. It'll be sooner than you think
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Tom Brady's Statins
Nah. It'll be sooner than you think

I hope so mate 👍
My anti-depressants have been gradually upped since October
19:40, Sat 9 Dec
Can only see him leaving if one of the top Spanish clubs come calling and that is not going to happen this season. Why would he anyway with their owners