11:18, Fri 15 Dec
J_D
Jameo
Snowfall is incredible. The ending was one of the best I've seen in terms of writing and being realistic

Yeah, I thought the same. It all fitted together so well, throughout the series, in contrast to Top Boy which I thought the final two series weren't great.
11:20, Fri 15 Dec
Slow Horses is the best programme on TV - probs not a drama but excellent. Gary Oldman is amazing
11:28, Fri 15 Dec
S TQ
Ozarks is brilliant from the first episode.

Loved this. My fav in recent years. Great acting.
Enjoyed Snowfall, looking forward to watching the new series series of Fargo and Reacher once they're able to watch all in one go in January.

Recommend Dr Death, 2nd series starts just before Xmas, so a week to catch up on the first, if you can access it on any of your services before the 2nd starts

Just finished Suburraeterna if you like those modern day Italian Mafia shows like Gommorrah, not as good as previous efforts, but a decent show still

The original Bosch & Bosch Legacy and For All Mankind are decent shows also
11:35, Fri 15 Dec
MacAttack
Breaking Bad
Better Caul Saul
The Wire
The Corner
The Sopranos
Fargo
Mindhunter
True Detective
Cardinal
Vigil
Peaky Blinders
Bodyguard
The Woman in the Wall
Blue Lights
We Own This City
Have you watched boardwalk empire? Going by your list I'd definitely reccomend it if not. The only series that comes close to the sopranos, the wire and breaking bad imo.
11:48, Fri 15 Dec
If you don’t mind subtitles the The Bridge is excellent
11:59, Fri 15 Dec
Following your post I read up on it and I can't beleive I haven't heard of this. Nice one
12:01, Fri 15 Dec
I havent finished it but i'm just on series 3 and really enjoying it tbf but i'm finding Stephen Graham (one of my favourite actors) attempting to pull off a Capone accent slightly frustrating as he's better than that.
12:13, Fri 15 Dec
Succession. Finally watched it this year and really enjoyed it.
12:15, Fri 15 Dec
I love Slow Horses, have also read the book series. Also on Apple TV - both The Silo and Severance are pretty good
12:37, Fri 15 Dec
Recently watched, and enjoyed Boat Story. It has a Fargo feel to it. It's available on iPlayer...
[www.bbc.co.uk]
12:39, Fri 15 Dec
Currently watching Kin. Irish gangster series.

I also like Power, Ray Donovan, boardwalk empire, Fargo and Banshee
The Shield

/close thread
12:44, Fri 15 Dec
Another vote for Slow Horses
Also culprits is good
13:22, Fri 15 Dec
I've never watched a single episode of the Sopranos and that makes me feel happy. It makes me happy because every single person whose opinion on tv I trust says that it's brilliant...and I've got it to come.

One day.